What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four shorts and two shirts, in addition to the two shorts I bought yesterday. $16.98 each at Sam's for Champions brand.

2 dozen pentas and a hat for the outing

Got myself a new (and badly needed) push cart on sale at half off for 99 bucks. Even better, I had a gift card from xmas that brought it down to 50. Sweet. Went out and played with it already, and it's great although it holds my clubs up higher so it's weird getting used to. Just have to make sure I don't push it too hard at any point and put it in the water on my course, which at least 2 people I know have done in the last year lol. I don't need a creek or pond named for me.

Picked up a 2011 Sun Mountain Four 5 for a steal off of Craigslist. The guy is getting out of golf so he included a crap-ton of extras with it too! I ended up with about 100 tees, a half dozen premium balls (B330 RXs and 20Xis), a half dozen of the new Maxfli U3s, two reallllly nice divot tools w/ magnetic ball markers, a ball retriever and a re-groover.

c6e4e9b1-0a26-f6ac.jpg

Just picked up from Edwin Watts

Nice Freddie! I'm digging the color too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking grip Freddie and I bet there is a ton of birdies coming under that sucker!

Couple days late, but I'm still excited about it...

4-PW i20's with C-Taper X's. Hope Ping doesn't make me one of the ones who has to wait a month to get the clubs assembled and delivered...

Oakley shirt and shorts and a black pair of adidas shorts.

4ac380e0-1bf8-bac9.jpg

This

Titleist Vokey SM4 56 degree wedge.

This arrived today and has plenty of room to spare even with my staff bag inside.

IMG_0045.jpg

This arrived today and has plenty of room to spare even with my staff bag inside.

Looks great and having one with more than enough room, is always appreciated!

took a hat and a box of pentas back to galaxy, left with last years B330 RXS, first time trying them out with the exception of 1 or 2 ive found thus far

Used a Golf Galaxy $10 of $50 to buy 2 boxes of Bridgestone E5s and a box of Top Flite Gamer V2s.

Also had my putter grips replaced with Iomics.

2 dozen Hex Chrome

2 pair of nike golf shorts mainly for the outing. lost weight and everything is falling off.

Couple days late, but I'm still excited about it...

4-PW i20's with C-Taper X's. Hope Ping doesn't make me one of the ones who has to wait a month to get the clubs assembled and delivered...

Nice! I waited 11 business days for mine - with CFS though. The irons are fantastic.

Metal-X #7

Metal-X #7

I really like that one. Good pull. I actually really like the grips on the new Odyssey putters. I just don't know if I'm a fan of the silver insert on the black putter.

Which is funny I say because my putter has a silver face and black finsh elsewhere.

White and silver Adidas 360 Tour ATV. Love those shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back