Contest - The Players Championship [Spoilers]

One-T? Again? Wtc! LOL jk congrats dude.

Damn, I am so sorry you all it's been a LONG week and it's only Monday. This was 100% my mistake. I have updated the first post with the correct winner, One-T.

Stuff happens! You corrected it which is all that matters!

Congrats Overton.

Congrats One-T!!

Back to back Staff Bag Contests for One-T! Quite the collection you are starting!

Impressive stuff. Remember his post about feeling guilty about 2 staff bag wins for just a few mins? Incredible that hes that good at picking winners. Well done. You're going to need a new room for all those staff bags.

Congrats One-T....well done sir!

Ohhhh snap....thats incredibly awesome. I am speechless. Thank you to bridgestone and thp. I cant believe it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

No more staff bag contest, One-t is out of room in his house LOL

One-T is doing something right! Nice week you've had here. Dare I say Callaway picture contest winner? LOL! Well done.

Jeebus.

Good heavens! I hope you brought the van to Florida dude, that's a lot of bags to take home.

By the way I have told you how handsome you are :D

--
Tapatalk2

Congrats One-T!

Wow. One-T now has a NC staff bag and 2 Bridgestone staff bags that he got just this year. Epic.

I have no room in my house...my wife is gonna doodie. Ddxu...i do feel bad bro. I havent won anything since being on thp so this is blowing my mind. If i win the golf balls i will hold 11 contests of my own....haha i have to keep one dozen though

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to steal the N/C staff bag. It will house my custom putter wonderfully. He has a Betti staff bag for his Betti.

You need some more clubs buddy, congrats!

Wow, back to back staff bag wins. You are a lucky SOB man! Congrats!!!

Wow, back to back staff bag wins. You are a lucky SOB man! Congrats!!!

haha exactly what I was thinking. Congrats man thats 2 awesome bags.

Nice win One-t! Enjoy it bro. Too cool.

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

haha can't help but laugh, you lucky fella One-T.

Congrats One-T!! Back to back is awesome.

Congrats One-T...awesome run of late.

Wow One-T congrats, again, it must be nice to know the future like you hahaha. You can take both bags and switch out every round ahha:clapp:

Back