Bridgestone J40 Wedges

Freddie those look sick dude

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I now have KBS in all of my clubs. My j40s, r11 and Srixon. I really enjoy the action I get out of them

The heavier weight of the custom tours is very nice. I do believe they will be put in the irons in place of the 90s

Thanks chunky

Freddie,
Do you install your shaft logo's up or down on the Customs? I ask because when I got mine installed the club builder said that KBS marks the spine in line with the logo and that it should be installed on the bottom, (when looking at address).

Hit these during the demo day today, then took them to the course. Love the feel of these wedges and getting some great reaction around the green. Had a 3rd shot in to a par 5 today from about 110 yards, took a 54* J40 and took it to the back of the green, then sucked the ball back to within 5 feet from the hole.

...Pondering...

Very nice War Eagle! The stock shafts are superb as well. Still anxiously awaiting getting these in the bag, still miss having Tadashi's in my bag.

These are high on my ponder list as well. I love the looks of them and have heard nothing but great things about them.

ARGH, wish these were available for lefties!

Man you lefties always get screwed lol.

We really do! But I'm glad that the SCORs will be out in a month or so for us. Starting to put away some dollars for them. I do wish Bstone would get with it and offer at least SOME lefty options.

We really do! But I'm glad that the SCORs will be out in a month or so for us. Starting to put away some dollars for them. I do wish Bstone would get with it and offer at least SOME lefty options.

You would think every OEM would have a lefty option but hey if they dont think the $$$ they will spend on making them will surpass what they will make its understandable I guess.

Freddie,
Do you install your shaft logo's up or down on the Customs? I ask because when I got mine installed the club builder said that KBS marks the spine in line with the logo and that it should be installed on the bottom, (when looking at address).

I installed them up. I'm not a big believer in spinning. I know a lot of people preach it but I've had it done and not seen any greater results.

Ive never played a Bridgestone club, can't wait to try some of these out.. Guess I gotta save some dough/ :banghead:

Heavy ponder on these. Used these all weekend and I just kept hitting good shot after shot with them. The weight just feels perfect and the DG spinners put some awesome stopping power on the ball with touch shots.

Dear Brisdgestone,

You have some fantastic wedges here. I put them to the test against pretty much every wedge on the market. They are really in the upper echelon of wedges. Hit a lot of shots around the practice green with Bulldog and I loved what I was seeing. Cant wait to get that magic PM from my tour rep asking for my order because im down right giddy about these.

Sincerely,

ddec

These beauties arrived today, they will get a workout VERY soon!!

DSC_0679.jpg

DSC_0680.jpg

Sweet pics Cookie. What shafts did you get in those again?

Damn you Cookie, Blind9 said that exact setup is backordered till beginning of July. I'm so jealous!

Damn you Cookie, Blind9 said that exact setup is backordered till beginning of July. I'm so jealous!

Yeah, these were definitely freshly built - had oil all over the heads!!

Great pics Cookie, those are sexy wedges! Love the black ox on those.

Cookie, those look sick. I hit these during the demo day and was really impressed with them.

Couple them with the spinners, I bet these leave some smoke trails from the spin. Looking forward to hearing how you get them tuned in.

There is a shop down here that has them in stock. Saw them today, 52/54/56/58/60, $84.60 each.

There is a shop down here that has them in stock. Saw them today, 52/54/56/58/60, $84.60 each.

......For real? Black oxide? And right handed? Where is this mythical shop and can you give me directions tomorrow? Or even join me there haha

so why don't you have them yet?

......For real? Black oxide? And right handed? Where is this mythical shop and can you give me directions tomorrow? Or even join me there haha
Yes, for real. Black oxide, right handed. It's the Bobby Jones Golf Course down here. They have a Bridgestone staffed Pro shop.

so why don't you have them yet?
Almost did today, but couldn't remember if they made a 50* or not. I want 50/54/58

Back