The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
missing the DHL guy and having to wait another day for a package! i want it now!

DHL? Shipped straight from China?

yeah my swingbyte shipped on the 12th from China and it was attempted to be delivered at my parents at 1 today. i paid for 2/3 of it and my mom paid the rest for my birthday in march and she wanted it shipped there so i missed it.

yeah my swingbyte shipped on the 12th from China and it was attempted to be delivered at my parents at 1 today. i paid for 2/3 of it and my mom paid the rest for my birthday in march and she wanted it shipped there so i missed it.

I have to admit, I find that pretty odd. You would think a company that is launching a brand new product to the marketplace would want to get the first batch and make sure everything was right. Make sure the packaging was perfect, etc.

No way. Because if he says I cant play golf, I will make a liar out of him at the outing. And I like my Dr too much to call him a liar. :act-up:

Gotta bring the pain, then take care of the pain...I like it.

I have to admit, I find that pretty odd. You would think a company that is launching a brand new product to the marketplace would want to get the first batch and make sure everything was right. Make sure the packaging was perfect, etc.

i dunno i guess because of the delay they are trying to get them out quicker now since they sort of promised a April or May Delivery if i remember correctly. i was kinda shocked it got here so fast from China.

I haven't been able to be around much or play golf much. I'm in bad shape.

JB ice that back down for a while and alternate between tylenol and ibuprofen to manage the pain every couple of hours for a few days.

i dunno i guess because of the delay they are trying to get them out quicker now since they sort of promised a April or May Delivery if i remember correctly. i was kinda shocked it got here so fast from China.
Youll have to let us know how you like it

oh how i love taco bell but taco bell doesnt like me... or at least my stomach doesnt like taco bell
i cant figure it out cuz im not allergic to any of the ingredients (that i know about)
runs for the border

oh how i love taco bell but taco bell doesnt like me... or at least my stomach doesnt like taco bell
i cant figure it out cuz im not allergic to any of the ingredients (that i know about)
runs for the border

Talk about runs....I nicknamed that place Toxic Hell because of what it does to my digestive system. Ugh.

Woke up this sunday, the day of the first club tournament and felt aweful. Third time this spring i caught the flu. Never been sick as often as i've been this spring before. I really hate it! And lets just say that i should've just stayed in bed and not tried to play 18 with a fever.

Talk about runs....I nicknamed that place Toxic Hell because of what it does to my digestive system. Ugh.
i just dont understand... and my girl can eat taco smell all day without anything happening lol

Why is it whenever I have a couple days off planned, sh*t hit's the fan at work?

I have to go to work, at school. I thought I was done with high school?

i am absolutely starving with nothing to eat... and its pouring thunder and lightning outside

Funny this came up. I went to my sister's graduation this weekend and couldn't believe what I saw/heard.

The VALADICTORIAN gave a speech that had me groaning. She butchered the English language on a stage in front of thousands. She went on to talk about making a change in the world and used the jack ass that brought the sweater vest back to the "fashion forefront" as an example for making a difference. Her "speech" was littered with references to Twighlight and The Hunger Games. This was their valadictorian?!?!?! Wow... We're doomed!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I rock sweater vests, she must have been talking about me! LOL. Seriously. I caught so much hell once "he" brought the sweater vest back into style.

I rock sweater vests, she must have been talking about me! LOL. Seriously. I caught so much hell once "he" brought the sweater vest back into style.

Who is "he?" I've been rocking sweater vests for at least 5 years :/. If it's that little twerp from Canada..

This Canada Penna relationship in these posts make me think you guys are talking about me... and I love sweatervests.. (-__-)

I am assuming we are talking about the former Senator from Pennsylvania.

He rocks sweater vests? Never noticed.

I'm just glad it's not Thainer Bieber. That'd anger me to no end.

Edit: Had to haha

This Canada Penna relationship in these posts make me think you guys are talking about me... and I love sweatervests.. (-__-)
you and my brother should hang out... sweatervest nation unite

He rocks sweater vests? Never noticed.

I'm just glad it's not Bieber. That'd anger me to no end.

Oh yeah. He was always out and about in a sweater vest. I would have taken him more seriously if he wore a Big Bird outfit. At least then he would have been openly admitting he was a few french fries short of a happy meal, instead of compounding it under a sweater vest.

I'm sweater vest free since 93

Tapin for bird

Repped for Sesame St and McDonald's references....in the same post

Oh yeah. He was always out and about in a sweater vest. I would have taken him more seriously if he wore a Big Bird outfit. At least then he would have been openly admitting he was a few french fries short of a happy meal, instead of compounding it under a sweater vest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back