" I've left for the 2012 outing! " Thread

Not on this flight. But the one on my way home I do.

Man I am beyond jealous! Have fun everyone and safe travels!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Just heading out the door. Probably go for about 5 hours and then get a hotel for the night.

Safe travels everyone!!

I wont be heading out til about 9am Thursday morning, but luckily I will be there by about 10:30am Thursday morning...:banana:

In 12 hours I will be on my way to pick up Ole Gray,then on our way to Orlando. :bananadance:

In 12 hours I will be on my way to pick up Ole Gray,then on our way to Orlando. :bananadance:

Don't forget the Depends buddy, ya gonna need them this weekend :laughing:. Oh and don't let me forget to put the six pack of fat tire beer in your truck. GrantD asked me to pick some up, I did and now I have to make sure he gets it. :D

Don't forget the Depends buddy, ya gonna need them this weekend :laughing:. Oh and don't let me forget to put the six pack of fat tire beer in your truck. GrantD asked me to pick some up, I did and now I have to make sure he gets it. :D

You are the man OG.

As long as I don't drink them before our round Thurs.

Made it in safely. Thanks to all for the safe travel wishes. Checked in and grabbed a quick bite. Found a package store and now I can relax with nice glass of bourbon. Safe travels right back to all of you. see you all very soon.

Made it in safely. Thanks to all for the safe travel wishes. Checked in and grabbed a quick bite. Found a package store and now I can relax with nice glass of bourbon. Safe travels right back to all of you. see you all very soon.

Glad you made it safely buddy, I will give you a call sometime mid to late afternoon tomorrow to set up getting together for supper.

That beer is in grave danger of not even making it out of Georgia.

I kid. :D

And we have touched down in Orlando!

Have fun at Universal tomorrow deano!

Somewhere in that mess of clubs in JB's garage a cobra long Tom has rejoiced that ddec is back in town.

Somewhere in that mess of clubs in JB's garage a cobra long Tom has rejoiced that ddec is back in town.

LOL, it's now 49''

Its good to hear that folks are starting to arrive safely.

Pondering leaving here after work tomorrow and driving down instead of waiting till midnight. I could catch a snooze in the car until check-in time.

Long Tom and I cant wait to be reaquainted.

Safe travels everyone! I take off in a little over 30 hours

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Im packing for my flight at 11:30am tomorrow.. Im getting excited!

Man, I am soooooo jealous of all you guys and gals headed to the outing...wish I could be there too!

Man, I am soooooo jealous of all you guys and gals headed to the outing...wish I could be there too!

Well a lot of us will be jealous in a few months when you are headed to S.C. for the MC2.0 so it is all good. We'll tip a couple back for you this weekend if you promise to do the same for us in a few months.

Otw to work for what will surely be the least productive 6 hours of my life. We then hit the road at about 2:00 to make our 6.5 hour drive to Bangor. Flight is direct from there to Orlando. And we should get in about 3:00 tomorrow.

Back