2012 THP Outing Foursomes & Tee Times

Just got off the phone with GC and it's in prime shape. Greens have been cut and rolled, sand prepped and #1 on the New course has been widen as to ensure OG and Spank have at least one FIR
LOL, that's funny considering you could land a jumbo jet on the width of that fairway.

I can't wait to see the course again. I know it's going to be in great shape!

Due to some last minute drops out we had to make some adjustments to the pairings. The first post has been updated and a PM will be sent to those people who were moved around. We have a really cool surprise for everyone which we will announce more details about a little later, in the meantime you will see that two names have been replaced with Mystery Guest X and Mystery Guest Y. That's all you get for now. :smile:

I heard Lauren Thompson might make an appearance...

Im excited, and intrigued! Looking forward to this, for sure!

Bummed to see 2 dropouts but excited to see who the mystery guests are

Hmmmmmm. Lucky cookie gets two rounds with me.

Posted via taptalk

Looks like I got moved, looking forward to playing with Seth, Hawk, and a mystery guest!!

Due to some last minute drops out we had to make some adjustments to the pairings. The first post has been updated and a PM will be sent to those people who were moved around. We have a really cool surprise for everyone which we will announce more details about a little later, in the meantime you will see that two names have been replaced with Mystery Guest X and Mystery Guest Y. That's all you get for now. :smile:

I'm thinking some LPGA tour ladies! That would be awesome!

Come on, playing with One-T and War Eagle would be awesome enough, but playing a round with a Mystery Guest? Awesome!

JB, Kmac, and P4B, sorry I don't get to tee it up with you guys on Saturday!

If I am correct, Mystery Guest is going to crucify Cookie lol

Not that anyone would, but please no one icejack or one-two piece our mystery guests!

When should we let the cat out of the bag? One-T says not till Saturday.

Now please.

Posted via taptalk

Hawk, this is like your 5th year in a row playing with JB. That's pretty cool.

When should we let the cat out of the bag? One-T says not till Saturday.

I agree with One-T, keeps everyone wanting more.

I believe its his second or maybe 3rd.

JB embarassed me on the course. He came within 7 feet of a hole in one kn a par 4.

I handle my own embarrassment Haha.

Posted via taptalk

Is that you Hundy

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back