What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Range session; mostly 3w and hybrid.
Chipping and flop shots with the SCOR. This thing flops NiCe!
9 holes on the course; mostly me just taking easy swings and keeping loose.
Finally started matching up clothes and separating them from the rest of the closet.

2 hours of solid range time andshort game practice with canadan

A few revalations, still work to be done though

A round with a couple of rules guys from Alberta Golf scouting and checking a course for a Junior Qualifier in the beginning of June. Looking at course conditions, a couple of on course OB lines that may need to be moved/removed. Also where people are needed to watch on a couple of dogleg holes where theres hidden water or the second shot is blind.
Last but not least we measured greens and planned pin placements.

Learned a lot today for sure. I even showed the guys how to play a wrong ball....

Had the round of my life minus a three hole stretch of double-triple-triple(#9, 10 and 11). Was six-over the other 15 holes. Wound up with my third 84, my second best behind an 83.

Had a range session to reign in my Driver, 3W and hybrids today in preparation for my match with my neighbor tomorrow. Also hit the putting green with the ghost stand up putter and I haven't decided on whether I'm gaming it vs my SeeMore during the match tomorrow.

Had the round of my life minus a three hole stretch of double-triple-triple(#9, 10 and 11). Was six-over the other 15 holes. Wound up with my third 84, my second best behind an 83.

Atta boy. All things considered, that's a hell of a round.

Thanks. I'm just glad those holes didn't mess up the guy I was playing with. He shot 75, where he usually shoots 79 to 84. Maybe next time!

78 today! Best round for me ever.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Went out to the 9 hole course I live on worked with my new gap wedge for free which is nice. Oh yeah and putting of course

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Finally beat the guy I play most of my golf with. He said, "Well I owe you a beer for your victory." I said, "If that's how we're doing it, I owe you several cases. Maybe even a keg."

Finally beat the guy I play most of my golf with. He said, "Well I owe you a beer for your victory." I said, "If that's how we're doing it, I owe you several cases. Maybe even a keg."

Congrats Smallie...it feels good don't it?

Congrats Smalls

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Played a VERY tight 9 hole match with my neighbor during my league, who got me into this game, and came away victorious.

Played a VERY tight 9 hole match with my neighbor during my league, who got me into this game, and came away victorious.
Congrats, JN! i think i remember you saying something about that last week. Bask in the glory good sir

I went to a Cleveland/Bridgestone demo today. All the reps were really helpful and friendly. I also did the Brisgestone ball fitting, which was a good learning experience and something I would recommend to anyone who has one in their area.

I, uh, sawed down some branches that were hanging out over the pitching area on our course. The were hanging so low that you couldn't swing under the tree...so I took the matter into my own hands!

THPing and watched some golf on the Golf Channel.

I played 9 holes.

Demo Day! Then went out for 9 holes on the New Course at Grand Cypress.

Attended a very cool demo day and headed to dinner with 80 of the coolest people around!!

Gonna drop some more $$$$ on raffle tickets also.

Attended a very cool demo day and headed to dinner with 80 of the coolest people around!!

Gonna drop some more $$$$ on raffle tickets also.

That Betti would be a great gift to your MC Capt. Cant recall who that is...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I played in a scrambles tournament. Had a great time with 3 golfing buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back