2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

My stuff is packed, leaving for MCI at 4:45a. Enjoying a fat tire with a busy from out of town while we watch hoops. Can't wait to get it started tmrw.

Packing tonight, lunch with the Mrs tomorrow, then wasting a little time before the meet and greet. Wish I could sleep right now

I'm all packed, had to put the golf bag into the travel bag twice because I forgot the umbrella the first time. Of course, now that I put it in my bag, that will mean that I won't use it at all when we're down there. Have to set the alarm for 4:45 AM, flight out of Boston is at 7 AM, on the ground in Orlando just after 10 AM. Safe travels everyone!

Bring umbrellas & rain gear guys! Weather forecast does not look great over the next 4 days unfortunately.

Bring umbrellas & rain gear guys! Weather forecast does not look great over the next 4 days unfortunately.
Nonsense...its doesn't rain on the golf course

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!

just packed the car! so i just gotta roll out of bed and pick up Banks in the morning. all hes been talking about is this bloody mary he needs before we leave. should be a stellar flight!

Well finally in room and settled in. Got a scare when I opened my golf travel bag. My stiff arm was bent during my trip today. Upset cause it is bent. Happy cause it could of been my clubs.

If you mean a chance of rain every day, that's called Florida in May. Totally normal to see 30-50% chance of rain and have fun cloudy skies.

Was outside pretty much all day. The weather wasnt horrible. Rain on and off, more annoying then anything else.

If you mean a chance of rain every day, that's called Florida in May. Totally normal to see 30-50% chance of rain and have fun cloudy skies.
My thoughts exactly. Florida in the Summer, 50% chance of rain everyday. Doesnt stop me from playing Golf.

If you don't like the weather in Florida, just wait 30 minutes and it will change. This is true with the almost daily showers we get in the Summer. Here one minute, gone the next. We were really fortunate at the last outing to just have had that one threat and I don't think it rained a drop.

Well finally in room and settled in. Got a scare when I opened my golf travel bag. My stiff arm was bent during my trip today. Upset cause it is bent. Happy cause it could of been my clubs.

Dang WR, but sounds like it did its job. Enjoy the trip buddy!

Just finished my packing, got everything loaded in to the truck and ready to go tomorrow morning. Up I75, across I4 and Im there!

Hope you Floridians are right! Guess the last 5 hours of rain/drizzle has spooked me (and Yorkem). Ha

My thoughts exactly. Florida in the Summer, 50% chance of rain everyday. Doesnt stop me from playing Golf.

If you don't like the weather in Florida, just wait 30 minutes and it will change. This is true with the almost daily showers we get in the Summer. Here one minute, gone the next. We were really fortunate at the last outing to just have had that one threat and I don't think it rained a drop.

These. Our weather is weird. Usually 30% chance for example means the skies are cloudy and grey.. That's about it.

Hope you Floridians are right! Guess the last 5 hours of rain/drizzle has spooked me (and Yorkem). Ha
It comes and goes, Cookie. This isnt Texas, a storm can cover the entire state, East to West from the Gulf to the Ocean in an hour or so and then be gone.

Even if we get some rain I wouldn't expect it to be more than afternoon showers.

I actually tee'd off at 130 today and didn't get any rain until the 17th hole.

It comes and goes, Cookie. This isnt Texas, a storm can cover the entire state, East to West from the Gulf to the Ocean in an hour or so and then be gone.

Minus today. This blob of rain has been over us all day slowly moving. Apparently you folks are bringing rain with you. That's frowned upon, cut it out hehe

Cool, I will sleep better then!

Scripted out for tomorrow and ready to break 110.

Wow, good thing you had it in the bag!

Dang it I forgot the stiff arm. The way my travel bags get abused I better load it up in the morning.

Stiff arms: protecting kmacs bag from bear maulings since 2009.

Thanks to my gracious host dawg daddy I can rest well tonight and not worry about bed bugs. Of course ole gray may have sabotaged me with this air mattress. I think he's in cahoots with that rhino.

--
Tapatalk2

Stiff arms: protecting kmacs bag from bear maulings since 2009.

Thanks to my gracious host dawg daddy I can rest well tonight and not worry about bed bugs. Of course ole gray may have sabotaged me with this air mattress. I think he's in cahoots with that rhino.

--
Tapatalk2

Sleep well my friend

Back