2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I spent the morning at the hospital (family member had open heart surgery). Relieved that the surgery went well. Had a play lesson with my instructor this afternoon who helped me really think about my game and limitations right now. I will be playing smart this weekend! I'm ready to rumble! Believe it or not, I miss Ole Gray already! I'll be leaving Friday morning. Cannot wait to be in Florida!

I miss ya too sweety so come on down
And let's spank some hiney

Typing away using Tapatalk!

I miss ya too sweety so come on down
And let's spank some hiney

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Leave that to the privacy of the room, Grey, it's a family forum...:alien:

Few things are better than hitting that 'Ok' button when putting up your out of office auto reply. Its been a long time coming, cant wait to board that bird tomorrow morning.

I got about 40 minutes of work left, but still about 47 and half hours before I get to the airport and about 49 and half before I lift off... hitting the range in about an hour.

We have a very special announcement coming later tonight. Something pretty cool for sure.

We have a very special announcement coming later tonight. Something pretty cool for sure.

Awesome! This outing just keeps getting better

I finally put in for my raffle tickets. I'm honestly so overwhelmed right now trying to catch up on THP. But one thing is for sure, I keep getting my arrival time mixed up. I'm gonna make my 220 tee time but wtc lol.

Excited for an announcement!

I finally put in for my raffle tickets. I'm honestly so overwhelmed right now trying to catch up on THP. But one thing is for sure, I keep getting my arrival time mixed up. I'm gonna make my 220 tee time but wtc lol.

Excited for an announcement!

Dude, me too. I've been nonstop at work for three days and feel like I've barely been on. Haven't even gotten my tickets yet, crap.

Awesome...looking forward to seeing what's in store next

Sweet, I can sit on the villa patio and await the news. :D

Should be soft tomorrow, still raining a bit here.

Dude, me too. I've been nonstop at work for three days and feel like I've barely been on. Haven't even gotten my tickets yet, crap.

LOl. Dude it happens! Get them though, so when we both take home some sick prizes, it will be even more awesome. I dont know if we have a round together but if not, we need to make sure to get some range time. Just look for the taller than DDec mexican.

Sweet, I can sit on the villa patio and await the news. :D

Should be soft tomorrow, still raining a bit here.
How's the rest of the week looking?

There is rain in the forecast all week. It rains everyday in the afternoons during the summer

There is rain in the forecast all week. It rains everyday in the afternoons during the summer

Typical 20 minute showers but this cool spell is fabulous.

--
Tapatalk2

It's been raining/sprinkling here for the past 2 hours. Glad to here that we won't see this again this week. Would put a small damper on the festivities.

Just in case it doesn't work out, I get into the airport at 1150 and Ill be needing to get to grand cypress for my 220 tee time tomorrow. If anyone wants to split a ride or whatnot let me know. Just in case it might be cutting it too close for the others arriving a bit earlier :). I'm packing now and just thinking I could be packing too much. Wtc.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
Hey Man, might catch up with ya, I land @ 12:11 & we're paired up for the afternoon round

I wonder if we will see some pros not playing this week on the range or practicing around the facility at some point this week.

I can't wait to find out what the special announcement is!

There will be a couple of announcements coming later today that we will have to make. Nothing will be changing about your weekend coming up and it is still our goal to give you the best weekend of your lives, but there have been some "detours".
Are these one and the same?

Back