Big Break Atlantis

Not if no one plays...

I skipped out on tonight's episode. Will catch the replay I guess.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

I'm done watching this season.

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

It seems like they are scraping the bottom of the barrel to get some of these contestants....I heard them say during the immunity challenge that Aubrey hadnt played competitive golf in over a year and we know Kelly hasn't been playing.....seems to me they could find some girls that are actually playing competitve golf.....maybe the golf wouldn't be as ugly!!

How about the speed Challenge.....where was Carl from Big Break Indian Wells when you need him....LOL....he is probably sitting at home watching going WTF!!

Aubrey is awful.
We should have a contest where one of us is chosen to play her, beat her, and she'll be shamed into never touching another club. Scratch that; that was mean. We all have our days and still love the game.

It's GC's fault for deciding she was worthy of a shot on the show.

The speed challenge was kinda a fun idea... Perhaps a new "challenge" for the next big outing??

Glad to see Aubrey go, she dumped shots every week in ways that, well, were as bad as me and we all know how new I am.

It was good that the girl with the yips (can't remember name) managed to get through it. She has great form and if calm could go far.

The other girl, Aubrey I think (long driver, a little heavyset), she looked good yesterday too.

This is the worst season of big break I have ever seen. Absolutely terrible.

The speed challenge was kinda a fun idea... Perhaps a new "challenge" for the next big outing??

Glad to see Aubrey go, she dumped shots every week in ways that, well, were as bad as me and we all know how new I am.

It was good that the girl with the yips (can't remember name) managed to get through it. She has great form and if calm could go far.

The other girl, Aubrey I think (long driver, a little heavyset), she looked good yesterday too.

I think you mean Anya. She played well on last night's episode.

Aubrey on the other hand.... "That's a testament to the pressure of the Big Break". Umm, no... that looked about average for what you've shown us of your short game so far.

getting bored with this season already

The bottom 2 probably deserved to be there. I will say those nerves on the green (even allowing for TV editing magic) are not a good sign in someone who wants to play professional golf. That being said, she's made the putts.

I do notice the instant willingness to jettison all points just to avoid elimination. As they get a bit closer to 100, that might change...or someone's going to be the last one standing with ANY points to speak of.

I think the Shannon Fish that got elemanated last week was probably the best player on the show.

This is the worst season of big break I have ever seen. Absolutely terrible.

I agree. Golf Channel was clearly not interested in getting quality golfers to compete in this show. Between the girl who dressed like a prostitute, the girls with fake breasts, and girls who sweat over a one foot putt, this season is an absolute train wreck. If they wanted a swim suit contest, then just bring in hot girls and have them model on a golf course, but this show is a poor excuse of a "golfing" reality show.

my wife asked why they were wearing bathing suits for the "photo shoot"

I failed to come up with a good answer tying it to the show

season must be bad, I forgot it was even on last night

and the amount of commercials seems to be getting worse...and I didnt think that was even possible

I think you mean Anya. She played well on last night's episode.

Aubrey on the other hand.... "That's a testament to the pressure of the Big Break". Umm, no... that looked about average for what you've shown us of your short game so far.

Yes, Anya (dang, where are the Susans and Marys. These are some difficult names). Thanks Shark!

Wait, you mean this isn't what you guys wear when you practice golf?
borat-swimsuit-5862972.jpg

I must be getting old. An all female BB doesn't even interest me anymore. I blame the overabundance of internet pron.

I have never seen so many putts inside of 8 feet missed by so called "professional" golfers in all my life. Seems to me that if you want to win one of these, you might want to practice your putting under pressure a bit more ladies.

Not a fan of this season at all.....

I agree this show doesn't have the draw previous shows have garnered. The personalities are not engaging whether good or evil and the interactions are bland. There needs to be a cat fight in bikinis or something to spice things up.

If it weren't for Marcela being from Orlando, I would flip channels in a heartbeat.

Liz and I watch this together each week and as much as it is a reality type show, we have had a tough time getting into it. She's a reality tv junkie and by the second show always has a favorite person or two, even on all the past Big Breaks. This year it's just not a big deal, I guess that says something for the production of this one.

^^^That is funny^^^^^^^^

I thought it was interesting that they found it necessary to show the ladies getting their massages, sans tops. I didn't mind. But, the wife & child were present. So, I flipped it back to Thunder/Spurs to make it look like I thought that wasn't interesting. LOL!

Back