What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get in here the day I actually buy something.

Bought a dozen ProV1s. I had a $10.00 gift certificate, so it felt like they were cheaper to buy. I had played one a couple weeks ago after not playing any ProV1s for a year. Kind of liked the performance I got.

~Rock

Today I solved the issue I've been having with my hat search I've been undergoing.

My dermatologist said that I need to wear a wide brimmed hat to protect the back of my neck while golfing and "no sunscreen wont do!". For a week now I've been searching for a wide brimmed hat I would be willing to wear and I couldn't find a single one I liked even a little.

The it came to me. What about one of those buffs that Martin Kymer was wearing at the PGA last year!!! Well I found an outdoor store here that carries them all and now I'm a proud owner of one.

It's actually surprisingly comfortable and looks pretty good. Much better then wearing a silly hat.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

pics or it didn't happen!

That's cool breezy, did you get the awesome one with the mosquitoes on it?

pics or it didn't happen!

That's cool breezy, did you get the awesome one with the mosquitoes on it?

d15b6bcf-a17f-006c.jpg

One of those UA bucket hats wouldnt do the trick?

Edit: Wtf is that?

Can you try it on?

That looks like something a soccer lover would wear, but I'm glad that your neck is protected, Breezy.

d15b6bcf-a1cc-066f.jpg

that is one severely stained THP hat

I love soccer and dirty THP hats.

I need a bucket hat. I know I do since I walk all the time, just be smart to stay ahead of the game.

Plus all the years of coaching two a days in the summer with no hat I'm sure will catch up with me.

Wouldn't this work CB?

images

I can't do buckethats I just look like an idiot and so do hats like sabaweinie wears. Turning the hat around backwards doesn't work for me cause now my face is unprotected.

It's not for evertyone but it works for now.

d15b6bcf-a1cc-066f.jpg

Is it too tight? haha that is interesting. I think I might hurt someone if I had to wear that.

I would punch my child in the face.

HAHAHA. I feel the same way. At least my kid is 2 and this will be gone by the time he cares.

Parenting ftw!

I forgot to say I bought an iPing cradle yesterday.

More than 95% of parents today do.

My Iomic mid and 330s's/330rx's came in.

You look like a bum that found a rich person's hanky.

Fred from Scooby Doo with that sweet Ascot.

I just spit up my water all over my keyboard...hilarious

Regrip my driver with black/red decade grip. Rolled a few more putts with the TM Manta.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

You know that's my look.

Lol someone rep that mountain man.

Adidas performance underwear! Lol, I only ditch the cotton boxers for the gym and the course so it's technically a golf inspired purchase. :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back