The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, I got a good chuckle out of that Tim.

My trunk is a mess of golf clubs and my new bike, sweetness

Tapatalk

Somebody sent this to me and I thought I would post it in honor of Kelly!
Leave it to a Parasite to skip the Joke thread and post one right into the banter thread!

Oh, that silly vegan cookie. Almost making me want to get competitive, silly guy.

Oh, that silly vegan cookie. Almost making me want to get competitive, silly guy.

Huh? Whatcha talking about? I don't know what you speak of! :D

Huh? Whatcha talking about? I don't know what you speak of! :D

Like I said in the other thread, should be a blast I think.

Also, any putter requests for me to bring along? Haha

I love sun showers.

What the heck is up with this trend of old plastic frame glasses with no actual glass in them? I simply don't get it.

I think the originality of country music is circling the drain. There is a song called "corn star" you can't make this crap up.

--
Tapatalk2

Like I said in the other thread, should be a blast I think.

Also, any putter requests for me to bring along? Haha

It will be an absolute blast - all in fun bantering man!! Well, except for JB & TBT - that is SERIOUS stuff!

Putters......surprise us? I do not know enough about putters to request something in all honesty.

I love this. I'm sure it was posted a while back but I don't care, Jay Pharoah's impersonation of Stephen A. Smith...so spot on...

His reaction....

I love that impersonation. Saw that on SportsCenter a few days ago...so funny.

I think the originality of country music is circling the drain. There is a song called "corn star" you can't make this crap up.

--
Tapatalk2

It's been really bad. I nearly lost hope when I heard "holla back" by The Lost Trailers. What little belief I had left died when I heard Jason aldean's rendition of Dirt Road Anthem

--
Tapatalk2

It's been really bad. I nearly lost hope when I heard "holla back" by The Lost Trailers. What little belief I had left died when I heard Jason aldean's rendition of Dirt Road Anthem

Real country lives gentlemen. Its called Red-Dirt/Texas-Country though now. Seriously. I refuse to listen to most radio country, Eric Church is about as far as it goes for me now.

Leave it to a Parasite to skip the Joke thread and post one right into the banter thread!
Must have been that Smallv!lle character.

Real country lives gentlemen. Its called Red-Dirt/Texas-Country though now. Seriously. I refuse to listen to most radio country, Eric Church is about as far as it goes for me now.

We've had this discussion, I am a big fan of stuff coming from that region. MUCH better than the stuff from Nashville.

I love Stephen A Smith. He's so funny.

We've had this discussion, I am a big fan of stuff coming from that region. MUCH better than the stuff from Nashville.

For sure. Wade Bowen's newest that just came out is really good.

Also, the Big Break thread is well beyond a joke now. I just lost part of my life reading through the recent stuff and now no longer want to watch the show because of it. Wow.

I can buy that. Caught him several times before he made it big. Hope he stays true to what got him there.

--
Tapatalk2

Also, the Big Break thread is well beyond a joke now. I just lost part of my life reading through the recent stuff and now no longer want to watch the show because of it. Wow.

Truth! This has completely turned me against watching this season.

Just met with financial advisor.. I need to get my finances figured out period.

Truth! This has completely turned me against watching this season.

I seriously removed it from my DVR just now. That thread got dumb and there are particular ringleaders to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back