Morgan Cup Travel Plans

Would you mind if I updated your original post in this thread to easily keep track as people indicate interest?
Do it handsome!

check out cookie modding a mod! hehe

I won't be in early enough to play on Thursday, but I'd be interested in a little socializing. Maybe even a trip to that big golf store you all are talkign about.

You liked that huh Dean? ha

First post updated with what I have as of now for Thursday.

I won't be in early enough to play on Thursday, but I'd be interested in a little socializing. Maybe even a trip to that big golf store you all are talkign about.

Martins golf will feel the wrath of THP!

A trip to Martins is required. Someone may want to call ahead and warn them though, 24 of us could wreck that shop.

lol at via peer pressure. Breezy and I fold to peer pressure very easily

I like the idea of 36 at this point in the game anyway.

I dont think I will play 36

Wednesday and Sunday night will be very cool me thinks. Hence why I adjusted plans to stay until Monday.

I am not leaving until Monday either. Just a short ride home, so I will leave after lunch I think.

I'm with you DeanOOOOOOOOO I was planning on playing 18 on thursday but I might be talked into 36 on thursday.

I am leaning towards only playing 18 on Thursday, and then probably heading to Martins.

I am leaning towards only playing 18 on Thursday, and then probably heading to Martins.

This sounds like a better plan and may keep my wife happier a little longer. Put me down for 18 instead.

lol at via peer pressure. Breezy and I fold to peer pressure very easily
Thats true, but I doubt I will play more than 18. I think a little range time and a round will be more than enough for me. There will be a lot of golf played this weekend and I don't want to wear myself out.

Last year JB and I went out and played a round on monday and it was hard to get into it.

Thats true, but I doubt I will play more than 18. I think a little range time and a round will be more than enough for me. There will be a lot of golf played this weekend and I don't want to wear myself out.

Last year JB and I went out and played a round on monday and it was hard to get into it.

yeah he and I played on Weds, then with everyone Thursday and come Sunday afternoon I was drained. I like 18 and range time.

I will be flying in to the Myrtle Beach Airport at 11:56am on Thursday the 26th. Trying to figure out how to get from there to the Condo's, anyone else flying in around the same time so we can coordinate travel from the Airport?

I will be flying in to the Myrtle Beach Airport at 11:56am on Thursday the 26th. Trying to figure out how to get from there to the Condo's, anyone else flying in around the same time so we can coordinate travel from the Airport?
I'm sure we can arrange something to come and get you.

change your flight to weds night and you have no issues!
nah there will be enough around where it shouldn't be an issue

No worries war, I'm sure we can get you...eventually :)

My flight was supposed to get in earlier, but got bumped to me getting in at Noon. Working with Delta to get an earlier flight.

War if you don't change your flight I get in around the same time as you so we can head into MB together if you want.

War if you don't change your flight I get in around the same time as you so we can head into MB together if you want.
That works, I dont think I will have success with Delta getting an earlier flight even though they bumped me.

Anyway, my travel plans are;
Thursday 7/26; Flying from Orlando to Atlanta to Myrtle Beach, arriving at 11:56am
Leaving Sunday from Myrtle Beach at 7:20pm heading back to Orlando.

Bueno. I get in at 11 so I'll have time to get bags, grab a bite to eat, etc before you get in.

That works, I dont think I will have success with Delta getting an earlier flight even though they bumped me.

Anyway, my travel plans are;
Thursday 7/26; Flying from Orlando to Atlanta to Myrtle Beach, arriving at 11:56am
Leaving Sunday from Myrtle Beach at 7:20pm heading back to Orlando.

This sounds like a better plan and may keep my wife happier a little longer. Put me down for 18 instead.

Smart guy. I'm following suit...
Pencil me in for 18 in the Thursday crowd.

Bueno. I get in at 11 so I'll have time to get bags, grab a bite to eat, etc before you get in.
Hate to make you wait an hour though...

No worries at all. I'm flying US Scare and they're rarely on time anyway. Maybe we can just grab a MC-style lunch then after you get in

Hate to make you wait an hour though...

Well I was traveling in with War on Thursday but my plans changed, so I was coming in Saturday. Well last night my VP asked me to attend a pretty big conference in place of someone else. I talked to my boss and we decided it wasn't prudent to tell him I had other plans since he sees this as huge oppurtunity. Sorry I won't be able to be there with you guys, it really sucks. I have PM'd GG and it seems there is going to be more than enough hands on deck. Again, sorry guys!

Back