Morgan Cup Travel Plans

Booooo. I hate to hear that, Tadashi.

that stinks Freddie! You are one that is not playing, but you 110% get what The Morgan Cup is all about. With everything you've done for the event it's a bummer you won't be able to be there for it. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

Sucks to hear that Freddie, but you gotta look out for #1. We'll light up a nice stogie in your honor.

I hate to hear this Freddie, but I know you will be there with us in spirit. Work has to come first unfortunately.

Freddie that sucks for the MC but it sounds like it could be very good for you and your job. Go get em buddy.

Cookie or whomever is in charge of that list on the OP, can you add me to the list to play 18 on Thursday? If badgered enough I could consider more but 18 is probably a good start.

Well I was traveling in with War on Thursday but my plans changed, so I was coming in Saturday. Well last night my VP asked me to attend a pretty big conference in place of someone else. I talked to my boss and we decided it wasn't prudent to tell him I had other plans since he sees this as huge oppurtunity. Sorry I won't be able to be there with you guys, it really sucks. I have PM'd GG and it seems there is going to be more than enough hands on deck. Again, sorry guys!
dude, I hate to hear this! I enjoy spending time with you. man, I am bummed out

Freddie that sucks for the MC but it sounds like it could be very good for you and your job. Go get em buddy.

Cookie or whomever is in charge of that list on the OP, can you add me to the list to play 18 on Thursday? If badgered enough I could consider more but 18 is probably a good start.

Well...

Badger%20Source.jpg

SW just killed the thread for the day hehe

Well I was traveling in with War on Thursday but my plans changed, so I was coming in Saturday. Well last night my VP asked me to attend a pretty big conference in place of someone else. I talked to my boss and we decided it wasn't prudent to tell him I had other plans since he sees this as huge oppurtunity. Sorry I won't be able to be there with you guys, it really sucks. I have PM'd GG and it seems there is going to be more than enough hands on deck. Again, sorry guys!

Dude, that sucks to hear. I was looking forward to seeing you there.

Hate you arent going to be there with us all Freddie, but it happens dude, I completely know the feeling.

What time are you kids playing rounds on Thursday?

Hate you arent going to be there with us all Freddie, but it happens dude, I completely know the feeling.

What time are you kids playing rounds on Thursday?

Think it depends on who is playing 18 & 36. Guys playing 36 will likely do like 8AM & 2PM or something like that.

Bummer freddie! I get why you can't be there but I don't like it. I was looking forward to hanging out with you dude. Good luck with the conference that weekend though.

Really sorry to hear you can't come Freddy, you will be greatly missed. SW, repped for Badger, badger badger reference.

Think it depends on who is playing 18 & 36. Guys playing 36 will likely do like 8AM & 2PM or something like that.
Got it. Would like to get in on an afternoon round if possible.

I'm sorry to hear that man, but I totally understand. I'm glad I got to beat em around with you yesterday!

Thanks guys, I will miss hanging with all of you and watching this event unfold. I will be taking some good steps in the career path but sucks that it had to fall on this particular weekend.

Sucks you are not going to be there Freddie. I was looking forward to meeting you. I appreciate all the work that you are putting into this event.

That's a bummer Freddy....was looking forward to hanging out with you again

Thanks guys, I will miss hanging with all of you and watching this event unfold. I will be taking some good steps in the career path but sucks that it had to fall on this particular weekend.

no freddie? nooooooooooooo!
now how am i supposed to get you to autograph my RocketBallz 3 wood???

well good luck with your venture and we all hope it turns out great for you!
your hard work, dedication and everything you've already put into this event will not be taken for granted or overlooked.

Freddie I'm bummed you are not going to be there! Cookie I am down to play all days

Sorry to hear you won't be here tad. I was also looking forward to meeting you finally!

Absolutely. One on one and if I win you support Team Hackers. Not sure what I can bet though

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I will be flying into MB in Wednesday afternoon, arriving around 4pm.

Put me in the playing 36 on Thursday group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back