Forum Testing Signup - SeeMore Milled Series

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the wonderful forum members and we have another new testing project. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

productimage-picture-m1-m1w-S.jpg

The Putters
Find out all about these putters here.
http://www.seemore.com/products/category/mseries/

Criteria

You must be able to play golf (either on course, putting green or indoor facility).
7 Forum Members will be selected to participate along with KMac, our Forum Testing Moderator.
If selected, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Testing Process

If selected it will be your job to test the putter (minimum of once per week) and update the official testing thread with feedback on your findings. You must be on the forum to answer questions throughout the testing period as well as discuss the putter thoroughly. This is long term testing and will need updates for a period of a couple of months. If you are looking for info on what forum testing feedback should look like, check out the forum testing example thread here.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

If selected you will work with an SPi consultant to determine the best fitting putter from the mSeries line for you.

Rules

This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions. Please have an answer to all questions and be specific.

1. What putter do you currently play?
2. Have you tried out RST?
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general?
4. RH or LH?
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP?

Bonus
SeeMore is giving all testers a consultation fitting for their mSeries putter. SeeMore and SPi will be there for you throughout the entire testing for assistance with both fitting and putting.

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

Newsletter
If you sign up for the free THP Digital Newsletter that hits your inbox each month, you could find out about testing before anybody else. You can sign up by clicking on the Newsletter tab at the top of the page.

Testers
1. Jman
2. Tadashi
3. Sharkhat
4. Buckjob
5. Rekimoto
6. BamBooBender
7. More Gooder
8. Kmac

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow! Great choice for testing.

Posted via tapatalk

Thanks THP and SeeMore for this awesome opportunity!!

1. What putter do you currently play? Taylormade Ghost Spider CS 34" putter
2. Have you tried out RST? No, but I would love too. I have read great things about it.
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? I have been having trouble with alignment lately, I believe that the Spider's alignment lines have helped me out somewhat. I do believe that going to a CS has helped as well.
4. RH or LH? Right Hand
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I consider myself active on THP, I may not post as much as some people, but I am on here everday for a better part of 4 hours, reading through threads. Overall I just love gaining more knoweldge about the game I love.

My heart just skipped a beat. Where's that little birdie? Testing don't get much better than this, nor does one's game after a SeeMore consultation and fitting, but add in a Milled series putter and lights out.

Going to be some very happy THP'ers! Love the Seemores. Good luck everyone

1. What putter do you currently play? I switch between a Ping Piper I, SeeMore Si3 Belly and a Ping Pickemup
2. Have you tried out RST? Yes, and I like it
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? Alignment is key to putting well. If your alignment is off, it is very hard to be consistent.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I am new, but, I am on the forums and post nearly everyday.

I love to putt, it is the best part of the game. I do it every night at home. I am constantly trying to get my buddies to play 21 or some other putting game.:banana:

Fantastic testing opportunity! I already use a SeeMore so I will not be signing up for the testing but I'll be curious to see if those who get selected see the same kind of success I have with my SeeMore.

Sweet awesome!! SeeMore has been intriguing me for weeks now!! Great opportunity :thp: and :seemore:!!

1. What putter do you currently play? - Scotty Cameron 1.5 Newport, although I intend to branch out soon.
2. Have you tried out RST? - I have a number of times in store. I've not been fortunate enough to try it on course yet.
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? - I'm finding more and more that proper alignment doesn't only help put the ball on the most ideal line, but also helps tremendously with the quality of roll and the confidence of a putter. I think it's incredibly important
4. RH or LH? - I am a righty
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? - Absolutely. THP is always open on my browser!

So excited for the reviews on this one!!

Wow, awesome! I remember the last SeeMore testing and the feedback was great.

1. What putter do you currently play? Never Compromise Gambler
2. Have you tried out RST? No
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? Alignment is one of the top 3 factors to good putting along with speed and line. However, without alignment, you line doesn't matter.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I am an active poster and contribute when I have something useful or helpful to say. I am on THP multiple times a day and have contributed to testing threads before.

Click on that link and look at the Mseries putters, wow!

What an incredible opportunity! The SeeMore testing thread from last year is still alive and we see posts weekly in there. Thanks to SeeMore and THP for the opportunity!

1. What putter do you currently play? Bettinardi BB53C
2. Have you tried out RST? Yes
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? Extremely important and more difficult to get correct than most think in my opinion
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes, I do.

Whoa, the M Series putters are wicked. Seemore has been a friend to THP for a long time and I think the personal assistance from a SPi trained fitter/consultant will be the highlight of this testing.

Never Compromise Connoisseur Portofino

Yes I have.

I think it's absolutely critical to be successful on the greens and I think it's something that can be incredibly difficult to perfect and routinely repeat.

4. RH or LH?

LH

I do consider myself active on THP. I like to talk about equipment, about golf on Tour, and enjoy helping other THP'ers with information or by answering questions they may have. I will admit that I am not the most putter knowledgeable person on THP though. There's a few dudes who certainly know there stuff.

1. What putter do you currently play? Bettinardi BB1F
2. Have you tried out RST? My father owns a SeeMore putter that I will try every now and again.
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? alignment is crucial to being a good putter.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I consider myself to be an active poster on THP. I'm here daily talking about golf on tour and equipment.

Thanks SeeMore and THP for another round of forum testing!

Holy Seemore batman!!! Thank you THP and :seemore: for this tremendous testing opportunity.

1. What putter do you currently play? Odyssey Tour Design Black #1 Wide
2. Have you tried out RST? No I have not
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? I think alignment is one of the hardest parts of putting because generally your putt is not straight in so you need to be very precise with where you want the ball to go in order to get the break and speed you need to make the putt.
4. RH or LH? LH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I consider myself a active member of THP. I try to post as much as I can during the day while at work and at night on Tapatalk. I learn something new every day about golf from THP that I didnt know before. Before coming to THP, I had never heard of Seemore putters but now they are a household name to me.

This is awesome I've been wanting to try a seemore!
1.what putter do you currently play: white hot 2-ball
2.have you tried out RST? : No I have not
3.what are your thoughts on alignment?: I need help with alignment. lol. I just use the 2 ball the way it's intended, by pinning up the balls.
4. RH/LH: right
5.do you consider yourself am active forum member?:yes im generally on here several times a day!
Thanks to THP and seemore for the opportunity! I've been needing a new putter. Maybe I'll get lucky with this one! Good luck to everyone!

1. What putter do you currently play? Bettinardi Queen Bee
2. Have you tried out RST? Yes I have
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? I absolutely love it, I think its genious
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes I do

No kidding dude!

I want this one:

productimage-picture-m9-m9w-159_jpg_215x215_q85.jpg

I like that one but in the m9w version but I have my eyes on this Deathstar Destroyer

productimage-picture-black-carbon-m5x-cs-353_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Wow, another great testing opportunity from THP and one of the most underrated putting manufacturers out there!

1. I currently play the 2010 Bettinardi BB8 putter
2. I have never tried any of the SeeMore putters before, no one around me carries them.
3. I think alignment is my biggest problem with my putting. So many times I have great speed and I feel like I have enough experience on my course to know the breaks, so I think alignment is my problem and is probably the thing I need to work on most.
4. I am right handed
5. I consider myself very active on THP. I am on every day and I am always participating in a wide variety of threads. If I miss a day on THP it drives me crazy.

Thanks THP and Seemore Putters for an amazing opportunity for some lucky testers. I love milled putters and I am very interested in reading everyone's thoughts on this line, they are gorgeous!

Never Compromise Voo Doo Daddy

Yes

Most of my putts are missed from poor alignment. I either need stronger bifocals or a fool proof method of putting.

4. RH or LH?
RH

I'm on here everyday in some capacity. I enjoy testing equipment and have been involved with quite a few testings. I am about to be
involved in a wedge testing project, which will be my main focus for quite some time. It would be cool to have someone from the company to actually train me on the art of putting better with fitted equipment. What a great opportunity and one that could change a person's golfing skills.

Thanks to THP & SeeMore for giving the members here this great opportunity. Truly a great company with awesome products!

Last edited:
Bam! Is that an insert? It's massive. I bet that thing rolls the ball on your line all day, every day!

1) Heavy putter LH1
2) No I have not
3) I think it needs to be simple yet effective so you dont spend time & all effort on alignment.
4) R/H
5) Not as active as some but do interact on several threads.

Sent from my DROID X2

Another great testing opportunity from the folks at THP. Thanks SeeMore and THP for this opportunity.

SeeMore FGP

Yes

Alignment is something I've struggled with majorly in the past. It's gotten a little better since I switched to the FGP I'm using now, but the putter I'm using now is a hand-me-down from someone else and it's not fit for me, so I believe it would be better if I would get a putter that's actually fit for me.

4. RH or LH?
RH

I do consider myself active on THP. I've constantly browsing through the threads and commenting on the ones that I feel like I have some valuable input. I would also be able to get to the golf course on almost a daily basis to test out the equipment and would be able to log onto THP to answer any questions and give daily reports on the testing process.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

WOW, this was a surprise! Thank you to one of the best companies in golf, SeeMore, and of course the best forum in golf in THP for the awesome opportunity. Let's get a lot of signups for this one guys!

1. What putter do you currently play? I currently play the SeeMore ONEcs.

2. Have you tried out RST? Yes, I game a SeeMore and couldn't be happier. Would love to try my hand at another milled model.

3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? Alignment is one of the three keys to putting for me (along with speed and the correct line). If you aren't lined up square to your target line, you'll never make a putt. Being able to be consistent in your alignment is paramount to one's success on the greens.

4. RH or LH? LH

5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I definitely consider myself active on THP, participating in golf equipment forums, golf chat, and banter. I've been a tester for THP in the past, and I always try and impart my experience with a product to others here. I love getting together with local THPers for a round here and there as well.

I already have a SeeMore putter and after being involved in the first SeeMore testing I possibly should not enter, but I want to, lol. I also want to fully support THP and the SeeMore Putter Company who has been a great friend to all of us here.

1. What putter do you currently play? SeeMore Si3-Black

2. Have you tried out RST? Yes
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? Just as important as speed and the name of the game if you want to make more putts.
4. RH or LH? RH
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Very active. I'm here multiple times daily and nothing excites me more than helping other THP members or learning from them.

Back