First Birdie ever... ;)

Congrats! I'm sure it's just the beginning for you.

Congrats!! I'm still looking for my first birdie.

congrats on the birdie. :banana: I cant recall when my first one happened but now that you've broken that barrier, they tend to come alot easier. I have played on and off for close to 40 years and finally got my first Eagle a few weeks ago. Still waiting for that elusive Ace....hope it's not 40 more years. :act-up:

Congrats paintitblack! Keep sticking with it!

That's awesome! Congrats..

Congrats!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Congrats man! I still remember my first birdie...that putt was nerve-wracking and it was only 2 feet lol I don't think I could have made a 10 footer.

Congratulations! Here's wishing you many more. The pros make it look so easy- it's not.

You're gonna be like a fox in a chicken pen, once you've had one you got to go back! :hungry:

Congrats man!

Congrats on your first Bird. Hope many more fly your way.

Great Birdie! That putt was nowhere near a gimme either.

That feeling you got when you knew you had hit the perfect shot is amazing. I get the same thing on a Par 3 every couple months where just KNOW you hit it well before even tracking the ball.

Congrats on Birdie #1!

TapAhoy!

Congrats on the birdie! That's awesome!

awesome i wish i could remember my first birdie. i remember my first eagle but thats about it. guess golfing for so long kind of blurs the memories! Enjoy the moment! im sure you will have plenty to come!

Congrats on the birdie! Once the first one comes the rest start to come easier!

Congrats and many more!

Congrats! Awesome to sink a 10 footer after a good tee shot. No luck in that first birdie.

Congrats i been just recently been trying to get my first birdie i been super close, but no cigar, enjoy the momentum with more birdies to come.

Congratulations. It's something you'll probably never forget. Now go out and get some more :D

I remember my first bird. What a nice feeling. Congrats, they will start rolling in now.

congrats dude! way to go! more to come, im sure. :D
i remember mine, in fact i had my first bird before my first par.
par three, for whatever reason decided to use a 5 wood from the rough about 50 feet away. somehow it went in.

Congrats on the milestone and here is to many more to come!

Back