The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got yelled at by a chick who called the wrong number... my number
she wouldnt believe that i wasnt the guy she was calling

I do have something to rant about...my Classic is now out of commission. The head has almost separated from the shaft, so I'll be going back to Golfsmith who reshafted my Classic for a fix tomorrow. They better fix this.

i just got yelled at by a chick who called the wrong number... my number
she wouldnt believe that i wasnt the guy she was calling

I had a dude that was trying to call collect to a buddy to get him out of jail. Since I did not know the upstanding individual, I was not going to answer his collect call. Here is how the messages went "yo dawg its t man, I got picked up, I need you to bail me out"

"naw seriously, man pick up"

"dawg, I know you have your phone, answer the phone"

"I am going to F****** kill you if you don't come get me right now"

"you are ****** done, I'm going to kill you, and btw I ****** your girlfriend and your sister"

It was pretty entertaining.

I had a dude that was trying to call collect to a buddy to get him out of jail. Since I did not know the upstanding individual, I was not going to answer his collect call. Here is how the messages went "yo dawg its t man, I got picked up, I need you to bail me out"

"naw seriously, man pick up"

"dawg, I know you have your phone, answer the phone"

"I am going to F****** kill you if you don't come get me right now"

"you are ****** done, I'm going to kill you, and btw I ****** your girlfriend and your sister"

It was pretty entertaining.
lmao... thats kinda scary
mine went
"MAWRK!?"
"sorry you have the wrong number"
"MAWRK!? STOP PUHLAYIN. WHY AINT YOU CALL ME BACK."
"ummm sorry? but there is no mark and you have the wrong number"
"AWWW I SEE. DATS HOW IT GONE BE."
click

oh and i believe its the same person that sent me a disgusting pic/sext at 3am 2 nights ago

lmao... thats kinda scary
mine went
"MAWRK!?"
"sorry you have the wrong number"
"MAWRK!? STOP PUHLAYIN. WHY AINT YOU CALL ME BACK."
"ummm sorry? but there is no mark and you have the wrong number"
"AWWW I SEE. DATS HOW IT GONE BE."
click

It seems like your vernacular might have given it away that this was in fact not "mawrk"

maybe i should have pretended to be mark and see how far i could have gotten... but then again she'd have my number in her phone i wouldnt like that... at all
hahaha

I do have something to rant about...my Classic is now out of commission. The head has almost separated from the shaft, so I'll be going back to Golfsmith who reshafted my Classic for a fix tomorrow. They better fix this.

Same thing happened to someone else on here. Cant remember who it was. That blows JN. Sorry dude.

Tap Tap Taparoo

One thing that bugs me, and I've been guilty of it before, is people posting just to get their post count up. Or posting with nothing really to add to the conversation. Could just be me being in a sour mood today :beat-up:

One thing that bugs me, and I've been guilty of it before, is people posting just to get their post count up. Or posting with nothing really to add to the conversation. Could just be me being in a sour mood today :beat-up:
like this?:confused2:

It happens dude, just gotta deal with it. There's one guy that just joined last June and he has already hit 16k+ posts. Dude needs a life.

Hmmm - who could that be WE ;)

the website has a few hiccups? I've gotten a couple of "database errors". Anyone else noticing this?

the website has a few hiccups? I've gotten a couple of "database errors". Anyone else noticing this?

Yep, an hour or so ago.

Funny thing is, I tried to reply to this post and got a database error!

now i can barely raise my right hand above my head
stupid crick in my neck

Yep, an hour or so ago.

Funny thing is, I tried to reply to this post and got a database error!

Lol yeah the past 10-15 mins

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

spent 4 hours putting together bunkbeds for my daughters today, that included a trip back to the store cause bed post "B" didnt have the proper holes pre drilled for the ladder! :at-wits-end:

My phone has been having some issues lately, one of which being that the camera appears to have taken a picture, but doesn't actually save it.

So, I lost some awesome on-course pictures from my round today

Left Philly 6 pm, 78 degrees low humidity. Toronto, 10 pm, 90 degrees and 80% humidity. WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back