The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Rant - Why does the human body have parts that can be removed with no big negative side effects? Shouldn't we have evolved to where we no longer have appendixes, tonsils, and gall bladders?

Our four year old had his tonsils and adenoids out yesterday, and we're all exhausted today. In a side note, somehow between the time they were taking him back for anesthesia, and when we saw him later in recover, he managed to get a black eye (self inflicted I assume).

Sorry to hear about that. Hope the little fella is feelin better

Can you show me where I said that? I asked the question to the people here, but I dont recall actually saying that I found those people less active. Can you point me in that direction?

You have brought it up on more than one occasion and based on your response above, I am making an educated guess. To me it is inferred. As the owner of the site, I would assume you cannot come right out and say that. I am pretty sure you even made a thread about it.

My wife brought my brand new car with 9k milles on it for an oil change. I noticed that the left wiper fluid sprayer is pointing down at the bottom of the window so I told her to have them look at it. They cant figure out what is wrong with it...haha Really?

Hi Dev... Dealerships can be dumber than a bag of hammers.

When my wind shield sprayer gets cattywompus, I get a safety pin and re-align it myself. Quick, easy and $$ free.

You have brought it up on more than one occasion and based on your response above, I am making an educated guess. To me it is inferred. As the owner of the site, I would assume you cannot come right out and say that. I am pretty sure you even made a thread about it.

I have not said it and for the record I dont believe it. Ironically enough, I did not make a thread about it either, it was put in a banter thread.

When my wind shield sprayer gets cattywompus, I get a safety pin and re-align it myself. Quick, easy and $$ free.

Well the car is under warranty so I figured they would know how to fix their own car. Silly me..haha

my new favorite word!

yeah its been real awkward, in our upper management meetings she talks totally different to the women than she does us. Now that my boss is leaving, its going to get worse lol

and lets just say when she basically told me I was too young to be a director here, it wasnt received very well by me

im impressed you even know how to talk to a girl! nice work!

I havent heard this word in ages.

#1- sugar maple leave look like golf balls... all 10000 of them on my golf course

#2- maintenance men having a very loud, animated, profane conversation on their cell phone 20 yards from the green I am playing on

#3 play a ball you don't care about and it lasts 18 holes. Open a new sleeve of balls and you lose one on your first swing

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

#1- sugar maple leave look like golf balls... all 10000 of them on my golf course

#2- maintenance men having a very loud, animated, profane conversation on their cell phone 20 yards from the green I am playing on

#3 play a ball you don't care about and it lasts 18 holes. Open a new sleeve of balls and you lose one on your first swing

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

Truer words have never been spoken.....er, typed.

I sometimes wonder how many people have me set to ignore.
I do. But I have kmac, cookie and duey on ignore too so you're in good company.

I know I do.

I bet more people have me on ignore than you.
I have you on ignore too, so with me, it's a push. But I have Hawk, Ole Gray and Dr. Dolphin on ignore too, so you're in good company.

Received a speeding ticket this morning. Oh, joy.
I had to check and make shure it wasn't SethO posting this.

9am meeting which is bad enough.........video conference with the UK when I haven't had enough java yet? ugh
Just mention soccer, they like that over there. But call it football. And mention how Man City kicked ManU's butt all season. Mention 6 to 1 during the ManU talk.

Is Dev ranting again? :alien:
I don't know, I have him on ignore. I have you on ignore too. But I also have Triple Bogey Tim, The Icemann and The Annihilator on ignore too, so you're in good company.

That goes back to the whole handicap snobbery thing as well. There are alot of people that see someone with a higher handicap than them and immediately dismiss anything they have to say golf related.
I only see this once in a while. And not by anyone that I care about. I dismiss what those people have to say.

And for the record, I don't have anyone on ignore for real!

I do. But I have kmac, cookie and duey on ignore too so you're in good company.

Any way to see who has the record for being ignored the most? I should be a shoe in for this award! Lol

Oh I do man...but to them I'm a Yank across the pond....that's why I send them happy July 4th cards....keeping up international relations ya know?

Just mention soccer, they like that over there. But call it football. And mention how Man City kicked ManU's butt all season. Mention 6 to 1 during the ManU talk.

I'd tell you but I'm ignoring you haha

Any way to see who has the record for being ignored the most? I should be a shoe in for this award! Lol

Oh I do man...but to them I'm a Yank across the pond....that's why I send them happy July 4th cards....keeping up international relations ya know?

I'd tell you but I'm ignoring you haha

Haha, I feel so shunned

Anybody seen the movie, "Eurotrip"? Caught a 1/2 hour of this a few days ago. Love the part where the 2 American's arrive in London and decide to go have a pint. They walk into a ManU hooligan pub. NICE!

Anybody seen the movie, "Eurotrip"? Caught a 1/2 hour of this a few days ago. Love the part where the 2 American's arrive in London and decide to go have a pint. They walk into a ManU hooligan pub. NICE!

UGGGGHHH I hate you smalls...haha Yeah Eurotrip is a great flick.

Eurotrip is hilarious. You should sit down and watch the entire thing, it's so funny.

That would be an interesting profile addition, number of members who have you on ignore. No names, but it would help to see if you are being a jerk and need to be a little more diplomatic in your posting. Personally, my ignore feature is my scroll button.

Bills. More appropriately stupid arse companies who have a malfunction in their recurring billing and blame it on me then promptly try to report it to my credit report.

Nice try fools.

Hi Dev... Dealerships can be dumber than a bag of hammers.<br />
<br />
When my wind shield sprayer gets <b>cattywompus</b>, I get a safety pin and re-align it myself. Quick, easy and $$ free.
<br />
I havent heard this word in ages.

=========

I use it on a regular basis... I ain't called spazz for no reason. My world is often cattywompus ;)

so much to rant about i dont even know where to start lol
spent a ton of money on car parts and am not anywhere near done spending yet
i have a crick in my neck due to hitting a shot super fat on hard ground a few days ago is not going away
its raining on my day off... again

Golf Channel has way too many commercial breaks. If you watch something on that channel, you HAVE to DVR it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back