2013 THP Outing & Demo Day - Venue Announcement

THP does not take payment for outings.
I also believe that this year THP Albatross Club Members will get early signup if they choose. Most likely a 48 hour window for them to sign up before opening it up to everybody.

SUPER cool. Glad I signed up for this!

Looks like a great venue! I can't wait to sign up.

I also believe that this year THP Albatross Club Members will get early signup if they choose. Most likely a 48 hour window for them to sign up before opening it up to everybody.
Sounds like an awesome opportunity for Albatross Members!

I can assure you tha tmy wife will not be making this trip! I love her, but this is daddy's golf time

I can assure you mine will want to, and will come if timing works for her.

oh, I have no problem with wives coming. I just plan on golfing and drinking beers with everyone. my wife doesnt golf so I would feel bad playing another 9 and another and another

My wife is very self sufficient as you saw in May. She will just go to Disney everyday by herself and meet up to drink with the boys when she is done.

That is very cool.

Its not to take away from anybody that does not or cannot join, but I also believe the people that make it possible for GG and myself to plan these events should have the first opportunity to sign up for them. Without the Albatross Club, none of this stuff is possible.
I never looked at it as taking away from people who havent or cant. I think its just a perk the members should have because as you said, without the AC you two wouldnt be able to do some things.

Its not to take away from anybody that does not or cannot join, but I also believe the people that make it possible for GG and myself to plan these events should have the first opportunity to sign up for them. Without the Albatross Club, none of this stuff is possible.

I think it's a brilliant idea.

I can assure you tha tmy wife will not be making this trip! I love her, but this is daddy's golf time

Amen brother! Haha

formerly butters35

The second line is a pretty good idea. I'd extend that period to 7 days just to make sure that anyone in the Albatross Club that really wants to come to the Outing didn't miss the early signup period.

I really liked that second line. Can't wait to get my name in. I have never been to Reunion Resort. So, I have my vacation destination for next year. Can't wait.

Glad to hear the added perk being in the AC. I think 3-5 days should be enough for those to do the early sign up. Im sure members have to check with work, family, or gather funds for the deposit.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

This is not a decision that came overnight for us. We spent weeks and months working on something to up the ante so to speak for the people coming to this great event. And when you hear what we have planned, you will not want to miss it. This will be an outing to remember.

I believe you and I want to sign up asap. Wow, I am showing the pics to my wife and almost giddy as I realize this is where we will be in 11 short months.

Awesome news for the day! Heard great things about this area from the last MC. Hoping to make this my first outing (fingers crossed)

BlackBerry Tapatalk...laugh it up.

I really like that AC members get an early sign-up period. Given that I'm sure the dates of the sign-up and the event will be announced in advance, two days early is probably plenty. I hope when the time comes that the event will fill up as quickly as all these excited folks imply it will.

<---- Newest member of the Albatross Club!

Thats awesome, we heard a lot of great things about Reunion after the MC 1.0 so this should be another great outing!

I really like that AC members get an early sign-up period. Given that I'm sure the dates of the sign-up and the event will be announced in advance, two days early is probably plenty. I hope when the time comes that the event will fill up as quickly as all these excited folks imply it will.

I do too Donne, this also brings to mind I wonder how many spots will be available this year, the cancellations were working GG & JB to death with all of the changes.

Awesome! This will be a perfect venue!

For those that thought Grand Cypress had sand...just wait til you see Reunion.

This made me :(

I do too Donne, this also brings to mind I wonder how many spots will be available this year, the cancellations were working GG & JB to death with all of the changes.

I'm sure part of all of this will have ways to handle the whole cancellation thing this go around, at least as best you can considering sometimes things really do happen.

I am down for round 2, what a blast this years outing was.

Sweet. this will be a great time for all. Lots of great friendships to be made over the days at the outing.

Reunion has always been in tip top shape with three really nice layouts. I can't for the life of me think of what else THP could have in store.
The wife will be at the dinner next year,she wanted to be there this year but no sitter.

Nice choice! Might take the whole family to this one, the kids will love the water park :good:

Outstanding! Sign me up.
TapAhoy!

My better half I'm pretty sure is coming along with me for the next one, so being across from Disney and lots to do on the property is huge. But she is probably the most self suficent person I know, so she will get along just fine.

Back