The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spend it anyway! You can't take it with you!

I can't take it with me, but Visa will come after those I leave behind :act-up:

Crap! lol

Great price Jman...I don't have anything I need that for, and already have a Kusala Blue, but I wish I had some reason to need that. You may want to see if INgolfer is interested..he was wishing for a Kusala in the RazrFit thread earlier today.

I can't take it with me, but Visa will come after those I leave behind :act-up:

Make sure your cards are in your name only. And put the house in your wife's name. Solves the problem!

unless of course you get divorced first!

Make sure your cards are in your name only. And put the house in your wife's name. Solves the problem!

Weekends that go by way too fast

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

unless of course you get divorced first!

Believe me, better to have it in her name only than to have her let it get repo'd and have it stay on your credit report for seven years!

Thanks to her, my credit score was below 430 for a long freakin time.

both my brothers were in town this weekend and i only got to play golf with one
the other decided to play with his buddies on an upscale course
they had an outting and his buddies were beginners... took him 6 1/2 hours hahaha
took us 3 1/2

Weekends that go by way too fast

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Especially when you are stuck inside studying the entire time. Speaking of which, I still have so much crap to review, but I am so over it.

To all parents: I don't care what you think, your child having a bug bite is NOT something for which your child needs to be seen in the Emergency Department on a Sunday night.

To all parents: I don't care what you think, your child having a bug bite is NOT something for which your child needs to be seen in the Emergency Department on a Sunday night.

But it was red and itchy!

Sleeping with a sick kiddo tonight. It's summer....100 degrees today....kid has been swimming everyday getting plenty of Vit. D...who gets sick in the summer!!!???

I've heard of people dying from black widow bites.....

Sleeping with a sick kiddo tonight. It's summer....100 degrees today....kid has been swimming everyday getting plenty of Vit. D...who gets sick in the summer!!!???

That certainly is mind bottling and a bummer all in one Nate. That sucks dude.

One of the joys of parenthood I'm not a fan of.....

I don't doubt that at all. Just focus on all the good though, right? haha

I don't doubt that at all. Just focus on all the good though, right? haha

All I can focus on right now is the logs this 6 year old is sawing....poor girl. Least she's sleeping.

Back spasms.....after a great weekend of golf. NOT what I need right now. Every 3-4 freaking months, never fails.

Back spasms.....after a great weekend of golf. NOT what I need right now. Every 3-4 freaking months, never fails.

Welcome to my world. I have played such little golf its ridiculous. One round since our time in Texas and only 3.5 rounds total since the THP outing (2 of which were in texas). I would like to say its looking brighter and I may get out, but its just not in the cards for me right now. Hopefully the back heels up quickly for you MC.

I don't know dude but both of ours have a cold right now. It sucks when the youngest one gets sick. It means about 3-5 hours of sleep at night, if we're lucky.

Sorry about the spasms cookie. I deal with those about twice a year. I hate them. There's not much you can do.

As for me, I can barely walk right now. I've never experienced a pain and injury in this portion of my leg. It feels like I'm being torn from the inside of my left thigh to the outside of my hip.

Getting older just blows.

Those over active parents keep you employed Dr. Amol. What would
Happen if parents actually used common sense? :D

Cookie, JB and TC sorry about the body issues. I feel your pain!

Being hurt and not being able to do anything gets tough. Dealing with a broken foot right so it means playing golf with one leg being longer than the other in the boot. Makes crisp shots tough to come by.

Sorry to hear about the injuries TC, JB, and cookie.

Welcome to my world. I have played such little golf its ridiculous. One round since our time in Texas and only 3.5 rounds total since the THP outing (2 of which were in texas). I would like to say its looking brighter and I may get out, but its just not in the cards for me right now. Hopefully the back heels up quickly for you MC.

Thanks man, I know you have been struggling with it as well. Just trying to stretch/TENS as much as I can, I need to continue playing for prep work.

TC: I read about that in the MC prep thread dude, that does not sound good. Sorry you are having to go through that man. I know we are all thinking this is the worst timing ever but let's just hope that we are all 100% (or darn close to it) come a month from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back