The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how you completely ignored my guy with no spine. I played the Chromes yesterday again, good ball but not sure its the best for me though. I might add a TM driver to further diversify my bag.

it says image cant be displayed, get yourself together!

it says image cant be displayed, get yourself together!

wtt I see it just fine, stop using IE man, friends dont let friends use that stuff to browse the webs.

Dunno man. I just couldn't let MikeDean take the fall alone. LOL.

much appreciated

and IE is the browser of choice here at wonderful Totes>>Isotoner....where are systems still remain somewhere back in the late 80 or maybe real early 90's

Opera 11 > Chrome > Maxthon 3 > Firefox > IE

So, I go to PGA SS to return the pre-owned ATV wedge I bought 3 weeks. New chick behind the counter, and she tries to tell me I can exchange it for another club under their playability guarantee, but that I cannot have store credit. The manager comes over and straightens her out, and I get a gift card for whatever $79.99 plus sales tax was. I go ahead and do some browsing, and I find a mint Mizuno-Bettinardi C-04 putter in the pre-owned section for....$79.99. I don't need a new putter - I don't even WANT a new putter - but I wanted to roll this baby. Every ball rolled end over end, and right where I was aiming. For some reason I even felt more comfortable standing over that putter than my Ping. I figured, "Surely, they won't have the headcover for this, and if there's no headcover I'm not buying it." They had it. So now I have to go back to the chick who wanted to force me to get a different club, turn in my new gift card, and get a different club.

Its a sweet putter.

What ever happened to Vibrant Golf? I remember them getting a lot of chatter on hear a year or so ago and now no mas.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Temp at end of round? 105. Piss that was a LONG day of walking, and the round was only 2:30 in total. Gonna have to start teeing off at 7:30 I think.

I can move the ball left and right... with no accuracy. I can flight the ball low with a fair amount of success. I can bomb the ball out there pretty well. I am clueless when it comes to feeling a shaft load and unload.

Is it normal to feel the shaft doing a little jiggle on your follow through??? Picture flicking one of those old metal springy door stops.

I know nothing of the load/unload but I do know what feels smooth and what feels "boardy". That's it though.

Is it normal to feel the shaft doing a little jiggle on your follow through??? Picture flicking one of those old metal springy door stops.

I know nothing of the load/unload but I do know what feels smooth and what feels "boardy". That's it though.

Yep, I can typically feel if a shaft feels whippy or like Rebar. But I can't tell where the flex point is or if its unloading at the right point.

What ever happened to Vibrant Golf? I remember them getting a lot of chatter on hear a year or so ago and now no mas.

They are still around, and I've hawkpondered vibranting my iron shafts.

I love the question game.

They are still around, and I've hawkpondered vibranting my iron shafts.

I'm trying to get a hold of them on the phone to quote some KBS Tours for 588's. They NEVER answer. When I get the shafts I'll buy the irons.

My wife is finally going to get a real paycheck in about 4 days. It may not be full sugar-momma money yet but believe me just something is truly awesome.

My wife is finally going to get a real paycheck in about 4 days. It may not be full sugar-momma money yet but believe me just something is truly awesome.

Congrats Jman, it's pretty good money, if it were 40 hours, not 80.

I was in your shoes about 6 months ago, man is it sweet to see that thing deposit every few weeks.

This should be in the Happy Happy Joy Joy thread! Congrats man.

I think I'm going to try to change my swing a bit to grab some more distance. I think I'm trying for a longer swing. Off to the range tomorrow for lots of practice.

I havent touched a club in 3 weeks due to work and I will get to play this Sunday. I can also work the ball left to right and right to left, I just wish I could choose which way it went on command. I also wish I could hit GIR, 3 GIR just does not cut it. Thank jeebus for a short game.

I haven't golfed in 3 weeks either, going 3x this week (I hope) twice for sure, can work it left and right (not on purpose).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back