THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

I swear I get some domba$$ cutting me off, or swerving all over the road, or on the wrong side of the road, every time I go to my in laws that live about 15 miles north of the SC border, and every time the car has an SC plate.

This is how I use to feel when I saw Jersey plates.

Back to what's important...this is going to be an effing blast

I'm not sure what's going on, but yes, I will be there. I get to attend both days which is awesome.

I hope there's a good turnout. That's the perfect time of year for golf in the Carolina's. I fear that Labor Day weekend may cause some to not be able to make it but we'll have a blast no matter how many shows up.
I think the holiday weekend might help attendance. But if you're worried about not attending the best one, come up to Iowa a couple weeks later. :eyepoke:

Any news on that site One-T?

One-T is on vacay in Seattle

Technically he's working. But he is in Seattle.

Stoked about this. Pretty sure the family is gonna bust my balls since it's labor day but not missing this given there's no guarantee it'll happen again.

Can't wait to find out what course we'll be on. As soon as we know, I'm booking a hotel room.

I think a transplants vs locals would be fun. If I go I'd obviously be one of those northern fellows.

I have no clue where I would fit in. I feel like a North Carolianian.

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

Where do Tennesseans fit into this?

Just figure out if Atlanta or Charlotte is closer, and which date would work better. It's nice to have options!

Where do Tennesseans fit into this?
Well, you guys helped us with the old Alamo thing so I guess it should be fitting that some Texan's come and help you guys out (probably won't need it though). :bashful:

This outing is going to be awesome for you guys and girls!

Any news on that site One-T?

I have the place set...workin on getting the "contract" emailed over. It being a holiday weekend made this search interesting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I have the place set...workin on getting the "contract" emailed over. It being a holiday weekend made this search interesting.

Awesome! Thanks for the hard work

Sweet, can't wait for the details.

Thanks a bunch One-T.

Question: Any idea concerning accommodations in the are of the Golf course?
I'm thinking of driving down early Friday am to attend.

And I live south of the Mason Dixon line FYI.

Thanks a bunch One-T.

Shark, I was born in Maryland and live in Georgia and the crackers still call me a yankee!

That's some good news. Nice going One-T, and thanks for handling this.

Thanks a bunch One-T.

Yes sir...plenty of hotels right near it

This is why you are my idle.

Yes sir...plenty of hotels right near it

Cool once this location is final then I'll be jumping on something seeing that the Holiday is around that time.

Shark, I was born in Maryland and live in Georgia and the crackers still call me a yankee!

Yeah I don't get it V.man. We eat corn bread and all round these parts and the deep south keeps on callin us Yankee's .hehe

Back