Lefty from Cork, Ireland :)

Welcome aboard.

I'm from Mahon but I play most of my golf at Waterrock. Not joined anywhere this as I might be moving to Ennis next year. If I stay in Cork i'm gonna join somewhere next year.

Thanks only just spotted your post after i had replied my bad.. haha Nice course alright i practically live there at the moment :) Yeah i'll go have a look at it now thanks :) Where abouts in Cork are you from? :)

I'm from Mahon but I play most of my golf at Waterrock. Not joined anywhere this as I might be moving to Ennis next year. If I stay in Cork i'm gonna join somewhere next year.
Ah i like Mahon i'll be playing the course in the next 2 weeks i'd say :) I love Waterrock actually, that's the one with the long par 3 over the lake with the swans isn't it? :)

Welcome dude! I'm a righty but can always appreciate the lefty's - my pops is one.

Just tap it in, just tap it in. Give it a little tap tap tappy. Tap tap tap-a-roo via Tapatalk.

Ah thanks man :) aww really? haha there's plenty lefties around were getting more popular now :p my dads a righty and i probably should be too since i write and play hurling (Irish sport) right handed.. haha I just found it easier when i started out to play left handed :)

Welcome Rob. I like other lefties!

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Welcome!

:welcome: Rob! You are from the area where my grandfather was born. Nice to have you here!

:welcome: Rob! You are from the area where my grandfather was born. Nice to have you here!

Ah nice to know :) Many an Irish man and woman have made it over the pond :)

welcome to THP

Welcome aboard! I may be traveling to county Clare with my gf one of these days.

It is indeed 12th hole measures 240 yards from the blues. Mahon is ok but the fairway are very bare at the moment and it seems to be holding a lot of water for some reason.

Ah i like Mahon i'll be playing the course in the next 2 weeks i'd say :) I love Waterrock actually, that's the one with the long par 3 over the lake with the swans isn't it? :)

Welcome to THP Rob !

Glad to have ya jump on board Rob!

Welcome to the site and welcome to the Lefties Club here on THP. My family is originally from NE of you in RathCormac, hope to get back over within the next couple of years if the economy here ever turns around here.

Welcome to THP Rob!

Welcome to THP, Rob!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP Rob....sound like you and Kelly need to get together for a round!

Welcome to THP. Glad to see some europeans join this forum.

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Rob! We played Old Head a number of years ago -- it's one of the favorite golf memories in my life. What a place! (When I was sending golf clients to Ireland, if we had them booked in at Old Head, we used to tell them to call the club in the morning to check the weather. If it was too foggy, they wouldn't send anyone out as they might just walk off the side of a cliff... We played on a blue-bird day, so I have no idea whether that was just urban legend passed along to us here in the States, but I can see how it might be possible!) Love Irish golf, and looking forward to watching the Irish Open this weekend...

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Back