What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does playing that damn Fairway Solitaire count?
Ahhhh!

I'm pretty sure it does. I haven't tried it yet. I'm worried I'd get addicted.

As far as my golf stuff goes, I went to the range and had a good session. Got to hit most of the clubs in the bag and felt like I was hitting it OK. I also putted for a while and worked on my short game. I've noticed that just a little bit of short game practice translates well to the course, so I've been trying to work on my short game more.

played 18 wasn't really happy with the way i played today. couple mental mistakes and didn't make the adjustments i needed to

Watched some Golf Channel, spent some time on THP, ordered a new Sun Mountain C-130 golf bag, went to the gym to work on core and flexibility.

First day in maybe 2 years I have not done anything golf related thus far. Still have time to maybe putt a few if I can get home soon.

Played 18 after work.

I had a SeeMore SPi fitting.

Hit the range and beat on some Adams and TM hybrids. Got told I have an RBZ ST3 wood and Club glove last bag in the mail. Pretty awesome day.

Bought a crap load of stuff...
Went to the range
Played 18

Tried on shirts, shoes, shorts and belts from Callaway for the final order for MC 2.0.

Bought a crap load of stuff...
Went to the range
Played 18

P.S. 4W and Wedges are headed your way, number is in the car but my butt is too tired to go get it right now.

9 holes, chipping practice, range session. Good day today.

P.S. 4W and Wedges are headed your way, number is in the car but my butt is too tired to go get it right now.

Thanks buddy! Can't wait!

Went mini golfing then hit the range later in the day. I'm so frustrated with my swing right now.

Tested the 56° ATV out for the first time. Hit a small bucket with it, then chipped...spent a little over 2 hours at the course. Solid Tuesday.

Bought a new pair of shoes. Old ones just weren't feeling comfortable anymore.

THP cause I had to work.

anxiously waited for my Bridgestone blades to show up tomorrow...

anxiously waited for my Bridgestone blades to show up tomorrow...

Lots of great golf stuff in here. Excited about this one for you Allen!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Tested the 56° ATV out for the first time. Hit a small bucket with it, then chipped...spent a little over 2 hours at the course. Solid Tuesday.

That's some freaking solid short game work right there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Bought a laser rangefinder yesterday. It was just a cheap Simmons, but it works great. I bought it to help me with some practice rounds at a new course I'm playing next month in a qualifying round for the US Amateur. I'm looking forward to getting out there and making use of it.

Just finished hitting a bucket at the range. Squeezed it in after work with no light to spare.

Recorded a few videos for THP.

THPing and made a Morgan Cup video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back