The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw someone slip on a banana peel. Seriously.

This is the building I work at and I barely noticed this on the crest, it's a freakin swastika, it's kind of creepy

7450535630_01bfec49fe.jpg

7450536138_c56b21ecc4.jpg

Haha thats hilarious Kmac!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Seems quiet, is it quiet?

So this is just outside of Colorado Springs right now. That little building in the bottom of the picture is actually the Air Force football stadium.

555919_486413028039876_1284876381_n.jpg

Wow Ary, that fire is huge.

That is just crazy. Wow.

Holy FIRE! That is insane and a bummer. That is a gorgeous area

Wow I'm glad the fires down here calmed down, that is one nasty fire there

Intense picture! I'm just glad i live in such a calm place now :)

So this is just outside of Colorado Springs right now. That little building in the bottom of the picture is actually the Air Force football stadium.

555919_486413028039876_1284876381_n.jpg

That's a scary pic there ary. I haven't seen that one yet. They have evacuated a couple of subdivisions of the Springs and the Air Force Academy. We have 13 different fires burning here in Colorado.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

"A new meaning of an island green"

555944_10150869997686330_1237899722_n.jpg

Wow, Florida is getting pounded with rain...

Got a call from my bro in law this morning saying they got the warning to prepare to evacuate and wanting to know if they could stay with us if they have to. They live about 2 miles from the Academy. Here's a picture from the Boulder Fire

543-800.jpg

I went to bed at 3:30. Couldn't sleep. Woke up at 6 to clean house.

I cannot be held responsible for any crankiness I exhibit this morning.

I'm one of the chaperones on my daughter's field trip today....lord, please give me the strength to make it through the day....and plenty of coffee too.

When I was in Bethlehem we stopped by the Crayola factory and there were about 600 kids there on various field trips. Be prepared for lots of screaming!

That place is where adult sanity goes to die, Hawkster

And I just got to pick peas for an hour. Joy.

Only slightly. There are thistles grown up around the black-eyed peas. Oh, and we have about 100 yard of them planted.
Better than picking your nose for an hour

Check out this picture from Colorado Springs CO.... umm yeah Id shat myself if I saw that I think or turn around go the other way.

10Z4L.jpg

Only slightly. There are thistles grown up around the black-eyed peas. Oh, and we have about 100 yard of them planted.

I bet you like eating them though. You're young, you should be picking them.

Believe it or not, this southern boy hates them. I agree though, I normally wouldn't be bitching about it, but on 2 1/2 hours sleep.... I become a different person.
I bet you like eating them though. You're young, you should be picking them.

Where do I find these??? I want one

v75pq.jpg

"This is the best pizza in a cup ever. He ran the old Cup O' Pizza guy out of business. People come from all over to get a cup of pizza like this."

For Staples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back