SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

Man, it's so great to read what you're going through b/c it's almost exactly what I went through. I will say this: trust it. Trust the process and the changes recommended and I can promise you that you will be a better putter in the end. It's all these guys do dude. What a great experience for you guys.

I'm stupidly impatient.

I honestly knew you were going to get fit for a longer putter. That's the first thing Ted said to me two years ago when I went through this process with him. There seems to either be an industry standard that develops what we perceive as the optimal length or some sort of no-no about going longer than 35'' for a putter that isn't anchored.

I think it will make a tremendous difference for you.

I got you man! Yeah, Brady mentioned early something about longer than 35 and it took me aback. I'm really playing this like a 35.5" though as he likes me to have the ability to grip down because obviously if its too short I can't grip up.

LOL @ TC getting excluded in not one but two epic coloneling post.

Jman that was a great read man. Really enjoyed it and what a great time that must have been. Loved the pictures too dude. So you show up do all this and left with your putter? Awesome. Today I expect you will be on the putting green?

The man thinks I'd neglect the TC? Pshhhhhhh

Thanks dude, it was amazing for sure. Yep, left with it in hand and will be headed out for a round today, I want to get feel for on course before more practice to give more feedback as to where I need to go with it.

The m5x was beautiful in hand dude.

Holy cow Jman, what an incredible experience you got to go through along with a phenomenal write up. Few thoughts:

- That really is some surprise with the putter going home with you, just freaking awesome
- The putter is gorgeous, when I was going through the milled series this exact putter jumped out to me
- I am not surprised at all to see you with a 36" putter. You are a tall dude and I know SPI teaches the Pat O'Brien method which is more upright, etc.

The new stance and grip will definitely take time and is very different from what you are used to but I am very excited to see where this takes your putting. From what I can tell, this is the one part of your game keeping you from shooting around par.

On another note, I feel kinda bad for all those 33-34" putters sitting in your house. :alien:

Dude, all the night before I thought about how AWESOME the fitting would be and how sad I was I probably wouldn't get it until Friday. I didn't even notice the 4 putters without grips when I got there either. Truly awesome, Brady is good and Don is the grip guru dude.

Its gonna take time, but I'm ready. Just like any swing change it feels foreign right now, results and time will obviously change that though.

Man, it's so great to read what you're going through b/c it's almost exactly what I went through. I will say this: trust it. Trust the process and the changes recommended and I can promise you that you will be a better putter in the end. It's all these guys do dude. What a great experience for you guys.

I'm all in man. I truly desire to become a better putter. I'm SICK of leaving strokes out there for no good reason. I know if I sell out to the SPi method it WILL pay off.

It was funny when I got there Brady had read my putting stats and last round breakdown and I got a "39 putts and a 78 eh?" hahaha, I told him truthful, I was ashamed and needed a change. Such a good set of dudes to work with. SeeMore is awesome.

Im not kidding. Because of that writeup by Jman, I just went and grabbed my trusty old SeeMore that I was fit for a while ago and started rolling it again. That was an incredible couple of posts. Thank you for your time and effort in doing that. I bow down to you sir, I am not sure anybody has ever been able to explain an experience of putter fitting quite as well.

I'm all in man. I truly desire to become a better putter. I'm SICK of leaving strokes out there for no good reason. I know if I sell out to the SPi method it WILL pay off.

It was funny when I got there Brady had read my putting stats and last round breakdown and I got a "39 putts and a 78 eh?" hahaha, I told him truthful, I was ashamed and needed a change. Such a good set of dudes to work with. SeeMore is awesome.

I know the feeling all to well, but putting stats can be skewed due to hitting more GIR's. YOu have to always remember that two putt pars aren't a bad thing. What will be nice is transferring a few more of those GIR's into birdies. That's what I'm working on.

Jeez, I need to bust my Si1 out again.

I got you man! Yeah, Brady mentioned early something about longer than 35 and it took me aback. I'm really playing this like a 35.5" though as he likes me to have the ability to grip down because obviously if its too short I can't grip up.

The man thinks I'd neglect the TC? Pshhhhhhh

Thanks dude, it was amazing for sure. Yep, left with it in hand and will be headed out for a round today, I want to get feel for on course before more practice to give more feedback as to where I need to go with it.

The m5x was beautiful in hand dude.

Dude, all the night before I thought about how AWESOME the fitting would be and how sad I was I probably wouldn't get it until Friday. I didn't even notice the 4 putters without grips when I got there either. Truly awesome, Brady is good and Don is the grip guru dude.

Its gonna take time, but I'm ready. Just like any swing change it feels foreign right now, results and time will obviously change that though.

Now you're just teasing me. That just makes me even more excited and probably means I wont end up with it haha. Did it seem as large in person as it looks online?

Im not kidding. Because of that writeup by Jman, I just went and grabbed my trusty old SeeMore that I was fit for a while ago and started rolling it again. That was an incredible couple of posts. Thank you for your time and effort in doing that. I bow down to you sir, I am not sure anybody has ever been able to explain an experience of putter fitting quite as well.

Now THIS takes me aback. Many thanks for such kind words JB, it really means alot.

I hope/strive that I can keep it up for the duration of this one like it deserves. This is SO much more than testing a putter, this is a full on method and a company that wants nothing more than to make whoever buys one of their products the best putters they can be. So freaking cool to be a part of like this.

Thanks for the response. I think you did the right thing with your choice, regardless of whether other testers have the same thing.

I know the feeling all to well, but putting stats can be skewed due to hitting more GIR's. YOu have to always remember that two putt pars aren't a bad thing. What will be nice is transferring a few more of those GIR's into birdies. That's what I'm working on.

Jeez, I need to bust my Si1 out again.

Dude, if I can just get rid of the 3-putts I'd be tickled. Brady and I talked about all of this and goals and such. In the end, I just want to improve and get confidence back with the flatstick. I miss that feeling so much.

Now you're just teasing me. That just makes me even more excited and probably means I wont end up with it haha. Did it seem as large in person as it looks online?

Actually, no. Its a GREAT size IMO. More compact than the pic lets you realize but not to much so. Its is a sick looking mallet dude, and with the tri-plane onthe sole I really think they nailed it as far as mallets go. Freaking easy to align with how it squares the ball.

Thanks for the response. I think you did the right thing with your choice, regardless of whether other testers have the same thing.

That's what I thought, I want what I'm most confident in, not to be different. I'm confident in the mFGP2. Love this thing.

I'm headed out to the course gents. I'll answer any other q's when I get back. Hopefully tonight I can get some stance pic's and medicine ball drill pics for everyone!

Wow dude, just wow. I felt like I was right there with you as I read through that. I am buying a seemore putter now, but only after I get fit for one. Amazing job dude can't wait to hear more about the putter.

I need to get to a seemore fitter, awesome write ups guys

Jman, that was incredible man, so packed through with info I had to read several times and then re-evaluate my grip and stance in the middle. Going through the earlier SeeMore testing without an SPI instructor I started out well with the instruction we received, but can quickly tell through your post just how much I've slipped since that time. Your description of line and how you were actually cutting across the ball is very possibly what I am close to being back to, but should be an easy fix now that you explained this. I think the further that grip gets into your hand and off the fingers, the more you have to open your stance to control the path. I think it also leads to rounding over a bit more in the stance and I know I'm catching myself doing that.

I'm currently not the same with a flat stick as I was last year during this testing, but through everyones experience this time around I hope to get back there. Great job, keep it coming buddy!

Dude, if I can just get rid of the 3-putts I'd be tickled. Brady and I talked about all of this and goals and such. In the end, I just want to improve and get confidence back with the flatstick. I miss that feeling so much.

Actually, no. Its a GREAT size IMO. More compact than the pic lets you realize but not to much so. Its is a sick looking mallet dude, and with the tri-plane onthe sole I really think they nailed it as far as mallets go. Freaking easy to align with how it squares the ball.

That is really really good to hear. Like its almost a perfect size as far as the mallet goes. Did you get to roll it at all? What Im most curious about is how the insert feels on it. And you know what putter Im comparing it to.

There are a couple SPI instructors about 2 hours from here. I may just ask for something like this for my birthday present. These write-ups really make me think.

This is awesome, properly awesome stuff from JMan, and that's only the start of the fittings!! Can't wait to catch up on the rest of the guys.

I don't know where to start. So awesome that you walked out with your own putter at the end of this, and got to sit in on the building process!

I'm intrigued by the longer length, and in particular, the backweighting. Really looking forward to your take on this.

Grip change, stance change and alignment change isn't really the most comfortable package to handle right out of the box, but I'm sure over time you'll putt better for it and I'm really looking forward to following along. Dang, I want a Seemore now!

There are a couple SPI instructors about 2 hours from here. I may just ask for something like this for my birthday present. These write-ups really make me think.

These writeups have gotten me thinking and I already have a FGP that John fitted for me over the phone. It's amazing to get the inside look into this awesome hands on fitting process. Too bad the closest one for me is 3 hours away!!!

Great posts there Jman, you certainly have a perfect writing style for writing reviews. You truly make it feel like we are standing right there next to you at the fitting. Looking forward to your thoughts going forward. I know I'm more successful and more confident with a SeeMore in my hands.

Plus at 35-36" in the future it will be less work to get used putters off you! haha.

Not to take away from Jman's thunder but just got a push message that my putter is being deliver tonight. Video to follow and a poem since jman has the novels locked up

Lol'd...nice! Looking forward to the video dude.

Just tap it in, just tap it in. Give it a little tap tap tappy. Tap tap tap-a-roo via Tapatalk.

Man Jman got me PUMPED for my fitting today! 5 hours and counting! I'm heading to the Reading Phillies game to keep my mind occupied till my fitting. I can't take the suspense anymore!

Just read through the whole Jman experience. Damn. That was an phenomenal write-up and a phenomenal job by SPi with your fitting!

Awesome write up JMan. The level of service you received on top of it was nothing short of world class too. I'm really looking forward to your results the next few months!

JMan, those writeups were AMAZING! As others have mentioned, I really want to go through the process myself now.

Man! Some fantastic stuff in this thread so far! Great stuff Reki, JMan, Freddie and others. Simply awesome. As a former SeeMore tester for THP, I know the excitement you guys are feeling and am happy for you. SeeMore is top notch.

I'm stupidly impatient.

I honestly knew you were going to get fit for a longer putter. That's the first thing Ted said to me two years ago when I went through this process with him. There seems to either be an industry standard that develops what we perceive as the optimal length or some sort of no-no about going longer than 35'' for a putter that isn't anchored.

I think it will make a tremendous difference for you.

TC - I am interested in knowing if you have stayed with the longer length in the putters you've gotten since that conversation with Ted.

Back