Golf Sense Preview

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This really interesting device just came in for review. It's called Golf Sense and it's a 3D swing analysis device/app. You can read all about it here http://www.golfsense.me/

i-Pq4MnkP-L.jpg

i-mr38stt-L.jpg

i-PKGvxmL-L.jpg

hmm fits on the velcro strap of your glove? That thing must me pretty darn light. $129 has me interested. Need to hear/see more.

Hmmmmm interesting, have to put this on the list of research projects.

hmm fits on the velcro strap of your glove? That thing must me pretty darn light. $129 has me interested. Need to hear/see more.

Those are scary words for me to read ;)

That seems pretty interesting. I can't wait to hear more.

pretty light 0.6 oz (17 grams)

that seems really cool GG....looking forward to your thoughts!

Interesting, looking forward to hearing more about it.

Pretty neat little device and it looks to be competitively priced.

Interesting device, I'll have to read up on it soon. In other news, curse my anti apple stance.

--
Tapatalk2

It will be interesting to read how it really performs. Real time feed back while on the range or course would be nice.

Very interesting....looks like SwingByte...but on your glove instead of the club.

Need a how it works vid

Seems like a neat device, I just question how is measures club head spread being attached to you hand. The club moves faster then your hands. I know it said with 3mph but is it calculatting a formula? I'd like to hear the back

Looks very interesting, can't wait to see the review on this.

This device seems very cool and if it works well for that price might be a great tool for any golfer.

Very interesting device, would never have thought that something attached to the glove could provide that type of information. Curious to hear just how easy to use, accurate, and helpful this is to the average golfer.

I missed this thread the other day, so reading up on it now. I saw one of these at best buy and it really caught my attention. They had them in the Cell Phone section, so I took a minute to read the packaging and see what it had to offer. I am a gadget geek, and love this kind of stuff, really looking forward to the review on this.

I hope this device finds it's way to either the Morgan Cup or the AC Tour Stop. I'd love to see it in action

I hope this device finds it's way to either the Morgan Cup or the AC Tour Stop. I'd love to see it in action
There ya go, I hope so too!

All the more reason for me to get an iPhone or iSomething.

Interesting.. Must calculate club head speed but you would have to enter in what club you were swinging I would guess..

Can't wait to hear more about this.

Annnnnd this arrived to the NE office of THP for review! This is super light, almost like an iPod shuffle and just as thin. It's got rubberized straps on the back that the flap of your glove fits through in order to secure it to the back of your glove. Pretty cool stuff and I'm looking forward to checking this one out!

1e0b8841.jpg

66787a27.jpg

d7755bc3.jpg

Awesome Hanks I am really looking forward to your thoughts on this one!

Back