Bridgestone Staff Ready For Battle

Hey Seth......are your avatar and Nate's avatar twins that went to seperate colleges :laughing:

That picture is AMAZING!!!!

Badass, I saw this on Bridgestones facebook. Pimpin aint easy!

One of the coolest things I've ever seen. Congrats to the Bridgestone staffers!

sooo, I have been getting private messages from friends on facebook like crazy.

Wow, that's awesome. Bravo Bridgestone.

I saw you were on the Facebook page and they were sending tweets out to the Morgan cup posted on the Bridgestone home page. Come on Boy's the Morgan Cup is just around the corner give it a good hard push to the finish line and show your sponser some more love. This has got to be freakin cool for all of you.

Each time I see this, I get more excited for the participants.

Each time I see this, I get more excited for the participants.

You and me both! Feel like I am repeating myself all over the place but it is just so darn impressive how Bridgestone Golf has embraced this. We said very early on in the process that they "just get it" and they continue to reaffirm that with everything they do.

Wow, I thought this was cool when I saw it. I mean REALLY cool......UNTIL I clicked the link to Bridgestone's Facebook page and it is their main banner.

That's just CRAZY STUPID!!!! There's NO WAY guys I know are on there. That just made me step back and realize just how committed these companies truly are to this event and I'll be even more proud to carry my Bridgestone bag to the course today.

This is the coolest thing I've seen yet. They are a true forum partner.

This is the coolest thing I've seen yet. They are a true forum partner.

Partner is the key word.....they just 'get' what THP does

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

So sweet. Some lucky guys right there...

Man thats a really cool pic man and I'm so jealous of all you Bridgestone staffers. You truly are tour players.

Cool Picture by Bridgestone. You guys on the MC 2.0 BridgeStone Team got your swag going now.

Im still in shock right now to be honest. I get to see all the notifications for that picture and it just makes me smile. Cannot thank THP and Bridgestone enough!

It really is special Yoccos. You guys made it look great.

It really is special Yoccos. You guys made it look great.

When I was taking the pictures, it didn't quite sink in you know? Looking at it now... man. Thank you. Not sure how many times we could say that and it not be enough.

We do look good don't we?? Haha.

Just shared it out to my FB group... Probably 2 golfers max in the bunch, but this so deserves all the publicity it can get.

What a piece of memorabilia for you guys! Just epic...

That right there is epic. I'm stoked you guys are having this opportunity.

That right there is epic. I'm stoked you guys are having this opportunity.

Freaking unreal dude. Just unreal.

Just shared it out to my FB group... Probably 2 golfers max in the bunch, but this so deserves all the publicity it can get.

What a piece of memorabilia for you guys! Just epic...

I know right! I cannot wait to get a copy of this and frame it. I want all the staffers to sign it before i frame it up.

Back