What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice buy buddy. How did you hit that Razr FIT?

Pretty well actually. It didn't look quite as spiny as it did with the stock shaft. I find the Fit pretty easy to hit off the deck and I can hit it straight from the tee. Win win. Everything else I've been hitting for the past week has been mediocre at best.

John Deere Tap'n

Played 18 and filmed a HOTD video. Will post it tomorrow.

played 36 while scouting out the AC Tour Van Stop @ Sea View golf club.

Played 18, and if I had went out wanting to shoot a bad round, I could not have done worse!! Could not find the short stuff, kept severely topping the ball. Just a bad day all around. A day to wipe from the memory banks!!

I got ready for tomorrow's scramble, put my new THP tees in the bag and made sure I had the course loaded on the Skycaddie. Also grabbed some B level balls for when it is my time to try and bomb a tee shot.

Practiced with my new irons and the ATV wedge, learning a new swing sucks haha

Went to help Jacqui at the golf course pro shop since she was cooking for the league. I was going to run the register while she cooked.

I ended up working on the garage door after the cart kid sideswiped the door bringing a cart in, and he ripped part of the wood frame out and the door partially fell down. All I did was make it close and lock so the boss can deal with calling the door company tomorrow.

I watched some golf on tv and THPed a bit. But otherwise no golf for me today.

Putted around on the Tour Links with the mFGP2 and m5x.

Played 9 holes after work. I was hot out there. I shot a 50 today while missing every fairway and putted 16 times. Lots of work to do.

Hit a few wiggle balls around the yard this afternoon & worked on the things my pro & I have been working on. Making sure I get into a good stance & swinging the club with a smooth, calculated take away & letting the ball get in the way of the head. I'm getting more & more comfortable with this new swing & making good contact.
Feeling good & looking forward to my lesson this week.

Played 18 with a fellow THP'er & watched a little golf on TV.

watched golf and did my normal indoor swings .. trying to shallow out my swing and get back to where i was before trying to tinker with it.. seems to be helping me .. looking forward to this weeks lesson if the weather holds up .

Watched it on tv, read all the boccieri testing threads, and waiting for wind to die down to hit the range.

Range and long-putt-practice session this morning. Both went pretty well.

Loving the new grips and the Bionic glove.

Ken

Last edited:
Played 18 today with a few THPers. Ball striking was abysmal today but was good to see a new course and hang out with other THPers.

Marked a dozen balls with my Tin Cup ball marker. Stared lovingly at my new driver. Good day.

27 holes and a little range session.

John Deere Tap'n

~90m range session this morning. Went pretty well - got to practice hitting off various tee heights and bare ground since it was a no-mats day.

Free balls too because there was a group event today and they just kept refilling the ball stacks. :)

Of course, I get unlimited balls at the range because of my membership but it sure beat having to pump tokens into the machine. Sometimes it's the little things.

Ken

Because you're a man!!!!!!!!

Played 18 today with a few THPers. Ball striking was abysmal today but was good to see a new course and hang out with other THPers.

I'm sorry you had to witness that disaster bro. Was great meeting you!

Shot a career best at Mansfield (TX) National in the DFW metroplex. A 37-40 (77) with a triple bogey on #16. Certainly didn't expect that on the range this morning...pretty stoked.

I'm sorry you had to witness that disaster bro. Was great meeting you!
What was the disaster? Did Seth0 shank people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back