What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering All Brown Nike Air Zoom Trophys to match my all white and all black pairs...

Bought a 3 pairs of pants... 2 Under Armour, 1 Izod XFG all at the Outlet stores all for less than 90 bucks.

Pondering All Brown Nike Air Zoom Trophys to match my all white and all black pairs...

Glad you brought them up. I ordered the Air Zoom Trophys when they were on sale at TGW.com a few weeks ago. Man, for 50 bucks these are a HELL of a golf shoe. Very comfortable, very stylish, and they just seem to be made very well. I'm contemplating ordering another pair also, you absolutely can't beat them for the price. Great job by Nike.

Glad you brought them up. I ordered the Air Zoom Trophys when they were on sale at TGW.com a few weeks ago. Man, for 50 bucks these are a HELL of a golf shoe. Very comfortable, very stylish, and they just seem to be made very well. I'm contemplating ordering another pair also, you absolutely can't beat them for the price. Great job by Nike.

Yeah its an awesome shoe. Its great in the rain as well. I got the black ones over the winter and white ones this spring.

Been pondering these awesome Puma Cell Fusions since I first saw them, but couldn't justify the cost. After my 360's developing a major leak today, I found these pumas on sale at a price I couldn't turn down, so they should be with me in a day or two. Not sure they will go with the majority of stuff I wear, so we'll see whether I keep em or not.

509c1d0a.jpg

Tapped via tapatalk

images

One of these. Probably white. Does Fairway Styles give THPers a discount/does blind9 get hats? Cheaper is gooder ;)
I love that puma jacket that Canadan posted. I need one of these. Shoulda bought the one in the marketplace.
688621862.jpg

Sending in my receipts for my my Bridgestone/Antigua shirt...which to choose?
free_shirt_img.jpg

White, but man I do love that red also.

Anyone try the Boombah golf shirts yet?

Wife bought me this today off the sale rack at Dick's:

photo25.jpg

Nike goodness, I've wanted this one for a while. Best part, its the Dri-Fit that runs bigger so I need a medium, that makes me feel all special thinking back to a year ago when I was a cow! LOL

Nice shirt Jman.

Dang, we lost all the shoe pondering SW and I had going on. Drats.

Mward was talking about en eBay seller that has great deals on golf belt buckles...but didnt remember the name of the seller, anyone know of any good sellers?

I'm interested in this as well. I'm looking to order an entire new set of clothes this week, but I don't like to spend a ton on money...

Sending in my receipts for my my Bridgestone/Antigua shirt...which to choose?
free_shirt_img.jpg

How do those fit deciding on size I need.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

True to size. They are not Euro cut or athletic cut and run very true to US sizing.

New adidas climalite shorts, under armour undershirts, moisture wicking unmentionables, and two more pair of swiftwicks. The merino blend was just interesting to pass on.

--
Tapatalk2

New adidas climalite shorts, under armour undershirts, moisture wicking unmentionables, and two more pair of swiftwicks. The merino blend was just interesting to pass on.

--
Tapatalk2

No shoes?!

No shoes?!

No. They didn't have the range in white in my size, plenty of the dark grey but I don't want dark grey. I told you I'm silly picky about shoes dude lol. I've still got $35 on the exchange card plus a $10 rewards certificate so I might buy something in Myrtle, the store there is supposedly a little bigger.

--
Tapatalk2

No. They didn't have the range in white in my size, plenty of the dark grey but I don't want dark grey. I told you I'm silly picky about shoes dude lol. I've still got $35 on the exchange card plus a $10 rewards certificate so I might buy something in Myrtle, the store there is supposedly a little bigger.

--
Tapatalk2

I'm with you bro-sephus. I don't like the dark grey either.

2 Tiger Woods polos from the Nike online store clearance sale. Same design, in blue and green:

TW-Dri-FIT-Ultra-Light-Mens-Golf-Polo-457979_471_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back