The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Work golf tourney doesnt count as work...silly!

I actually have to go to my office and turn in some stuff tomorrow, but I am not really at work....sucks that I have to drive an hour and a half each way just to get some stupid paperwork done.
Ya, it will be fun but its at the worst time, I have work to do and things to get done before I get to leave. I will be working on the ferry over to Vancouver and on the ferry on my trip back so I should be able to get a lot of work done there.

Ummmm 3 hours to get to and from work is the craziest thing I've ever heard.

It appears that all y'all will be heading south throughout the week, so while you're all comfy in your homes I wanted to take a minute and wish all 24 players the best of luck. You've prepped your hearts out, trash talked like champs and now it time to put it all out there. You are all rock stars... Show us mortals what you can do :)

To GG and JB - thank you. This officially is the most amazing recreational/amateur sporting event I've ever had occasion to witness... What you two have built from JBs "dream" has become a dream for the THP masses.

To the sponsors - phenomenal job! You folks really stepped up in an unbelievably big way. Thank you for fueling the fire that keeps us all wanting to be a Morgan Cup alum.

Travel safe folks! And have a great time!

Thanks for the kind words Spaz. Your support has been amazing and greatly appreciated, Team Hackers won't let you down

I need to find some of those NUUN tablets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have a couple of packs of lemon-lime tablets in my bag, you're welcome to try some of those.

All I know is that if you want to discuss being nervous on the 1st tee, wait until you hear what the announcements are like. Funny? Yes. Hurt some feelings? Hope not, but maybe. Perfect? Sure are...

If someone does not get nervous for the 1st tee shot at the MC this year, you should be checked for a pulse.

I remember that GG rattled off about 7 different nicknames for me last year, and then I said "is that it?" It definitely took a little bit of the nerves away at that point, but they came right back once it got quiet on the tee. I'm just happy that I made contact.

Ya, it will be fun but its at the worst time, I have work to do and things to get done before I get to leave. I will be working on the ferry over to Vancouver and on the ferry on my trip back so I should be able to get a lot of work done there.

Ummmm 3 hours to get to and from work is the craziest thing I've ever heard.

Lots of people have an hours drive each way to work around here...luckily I only go to my office once a week, I am in the field the rest of the time.

Good luck in the tourney.

That first shot was one of the hardest I've ever had to make and the adrenaline didn't calm until about hole 4. Definitely something unique to have to deal with.

To those of you leaving today. Safe travels and see you in a few days.

All you folks be safe in your travels and enjoy the experience!

oh sh!t
it's Morgan Cup 2.0 week!!!! :banana:

Let's get back on track after we lost some days this weekend.......4 TO GO!

13267206080.jpg

It appears that all y'all will be heading south throughout the week, so while you're all comfy in your homes I wanted to take a minute and wish all 24 players the best of luck. You've prepped your hearts out, trash talked like champs and now it time to put it all out there. You are all rock stars... Show us mortals what you can do :)

To GG and JB - thank you. This officially is the most amazing recreational/amateur sporting event I've ever had occasion to witness... What you two have built from JBs "dream" has become a dream for the THP masses.

To the sponsors - phenomenal job! You folks really stepped up in an unbelievably big way. Thank you for fueling the fire that keeps us all wanting to be a Morgan Cup alum.

Travel safe folks! And have a great time!

Great post spazz!
I would also like to wish everyone well and represent your sponsrrs well. Its so cool being able to watch this for a second year. Thank You THP for making this happen again!!! Callaway, Cleveland/Srixon, and Bridgestone have really stepped up as sponsors, and I really appreciate what you have done for THP, and 24 lucky guys. THANK YOU so very much for everything!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I've already sent Team Hackers my personal message but wanted to extend this to everyone in the Morgan Cup this year. Congratulations on getting to this point! The pot of gold is within reach boy! Have really enjoyed watching everyone work on their game over the past 6 months. It was like we were right there with you the entire way. I have enjoyed playing golf with mcook77 and watching him prepare for this week. You can see it in his eyes and the way he speaks about THP and the Morgan Cup. This is important to him and many others playing in this.

Congratulations to GolferGal and JB. I can't imagine what goes into to putting this on. But whatever it takes, you both do it very well and I am proud to be associated with this site and the people here.

And finally, while you 24 guys are out there promoting your sponsor (CALLAWAY, CLEVELAND/SRIXON AND BRIDGESTONE!!!!!), trying to grind out your matches and to do the very best you can do this weekend, please remember.............enjoy this process every step of the way! You guys deserve it! Good Luck!

Thanks, Nate! You've really been involved in this and it's something that we appreciate more than you'll ever know.

Safe travels to everyone, enjoy every moment, soak it all in, don’t let a single minute escape that you can look back on and realize you got to do something pretty special in the grand scheme of things.

God Speed

why that's my 190 club right there :act-up:

Let's get back on track after we lost some days this weekend.......4 TO GO!

13267206080.jpg

Thanks Spazz, Nate, Golfdawg, royalwulff, and threeboys for the well wishes....can't wait to get on the place Wednesday!

I am at work and doing NOTHING!!!

And this is different from any other day?

Seriously... best wishes to all of the participants in this wonderful event. May you all arrive to SC safely and have an awesome time while the rest of us stay at home and are quite jealous of you all. You have each done an exceptional job reping your sponsors, this website and this glorious event!!! Now go have fun!!!

Ok in all my rush today to get the hell out of work, I accidentally left my asthma inhaler on the desk. Now the problem I have is i'm 2 1/2 hours drive away from work. I'm in Regina's tonight as we decided to fly out of Shannon as it close to her.

If I walk into a drug store on Wednesday and explain my situation would they sell me one without a prescription ??????

I'd call your doctor's office and see if they'll phone the pharmacy for you.

I'd call your doctor's office and see if they'll phone the pharmacy for you.

What Hawk said! Or call the pharmacy you plan on using and explain to them and they will phone your doctor and get it approved.

Morgan Cup Week is upon us!!!! Cant wait! Good luck to everyone!

Ok I think I have it sorted, my dad works for a transport company and he will get one of the lads that's passing to drop off a spare one to me

Morgan Cup Week is upon us!!!! Cant wait! Good luck to everyone!

Quality post right there! Exciting week in deed.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Good luck one and all!

Question: Will the video's be up for a fair bit after the event? My wife's due date is next Monday so if baby dino arrives on time, it might be a few days until I can watch.

Back