The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like 3:30 in the afternoon there, Breezy. Wake up!

It's like 3:30 in the afternoon there, Breezy. Wake up!

Trying to man. I can't fall asleep on the ferry you would just end up back on the other side and I'm worried that super tuna would find me.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to man. I can't fall asleep on the ferry you would just end up back on the other side and I'm worried that super tuna would find me.

You'd be his shaft testing slave forever

I've never seen such a thing. Just using his bare thumb? Now that would be a handy trick to be able to learn.

Yes sir, it is impressive. He has to hold the beer with two hands while he does it. You tilt it back JUST a tiny bit so the air bubble is where your thumb pushes through the can. What's even more impressive, is that HIS buddy can do it one handed. It will strain the thumb a bit if you are unsuccessful.

This video is good to show, but you do not need a thumbnail (he probably did because Keith Stones are "Specially Lined" as well as Coors Light and are harder to pop with a thumb, I know this from experience).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU4ejNbxizY&feature=related

You'd be his shaft testing slave forever

I think so. Vancouver is a scary place.

Just found out the wife's foot is broken. It is the long bone beside the pinky toe long bone. We are going to have to see about surgery and stuff now.

Tapatalkin

Just found out the wife's foot is broken. It is the long bone beside the pinky toe long bone. We are going to have to see about surgery and stuff now.

Tapatalkin

Good lord dude. That's sucks

Tapatalkin

Damn dude that sucks =(

Yeah. They are going to put it in a soft cast for tonight and we will see a podiatrist tomorrow or the next day.

Tapatalkin

Tapatalkin

Dude that sucks! Is it fractured or broken?

Dang Grant, that doesn't sound like a fun night. Best wishes dude.

--
Tapatalk2

Dude that sucks! Is it fractured or broken?

Broke. They might have to do surgery, but she is 28 weeks prego. We will have to see what to do.

Tapatalkin

I am excited. I am at the Emergency room right now. My wife rolled her foot coming down the stairs and I am going out of town tomorrow. She has been in pain for the past hour and half. I figured it was worth checking out.
That's awful nice of you to take her to the ER on your THP time. Hope she appreciates it.

She owes you big time for taking her in on your time.

Yeah. They are going to put it in a soft cast for tonight and we will see a podiatrist tomorrow or the next day.
Well, she will. You're going out of town. She can probably handle it on her own.

That's awful nice of you to take her to the ER on your THP time. Hope she appreciates it.

She owes you big time for taking her in on your time.

Well, she will. You're going out of town. She can probably handle it on her own.

These are all true. I will make sure I get some good golf time in soon.

Tapatalkin

Chicks sure do break easily.

Ok I'm gonna go down to my car cause that way if I call asleep someone will wake me up with honkin.

Ok I'm gonna go down to my car cause that way if I call asleep someone will wake me up with honkin.

Youre going to do what with your car while asleep and honkin?

Doctor; Sir, your wife has a fracture foot.
Grant D; Hold on, Im bantering.

Youre going to do what with your car while asleep and honkin?
It's Canadian jibberish. Just nod your head and smile.

Doctor, please stay on topic sir.

Doctor; Sir, your wife has a fracture foot.
Grant D; Hold on, Im bantering.

Don't forget, "She can drive herself tomorrow, can't she?"

Tapatalkin

Dang dude that sucks. Ive had a pain in that same exact spot for like 2 months now on my right foot. I've been putting off the doc.

Pity the fool who Tapalks

ER time = banter time.

Tapatalkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back