2012 Morgan Cup Champions & Celebration

Last edited:
TGOBS HACKED THIS AND CHANGED IT

That avatar is legit! Congrats man and everyone again, can't imagine what that experience was like.

Last edited:
I conceded to JB on 17, after I had made the putt that wrapped it up...so technically, yes...JB beat me 2 and 1.
I could have made him finish out to see if he could 3 bang from like 12 feet or so, but I think he mentioned something along the lines of banned for life...lol

Better get my white caddy outfit ready then.....damn you T!!!! LOL!

Congrats Team Hackers and Congrats JB/THP/Golfer Gal on an amazingly successful event. Lots of memories and friendships for a lifetime! Very cool!

Well finally made it home. What a long day. Left me plenty of time to reflect on things. I even got a surprise call from Chunky who thought that yesterday was a dream.

It was a tie. Team hackers won with 13 points and THP and TP had 11 points. I think. It was close apparently. It was really hard to keep up with to be honest, especially on Sunday.

Thats what we ended up with, and yes the three way match play was hard to keep up with.

A big congrats to Team Hackers! Can't wait for the coverage video. And it's been said by others, but I'll add to the chorus - It's really amazing that an event like this can happen. JB, GG, and all of the volunteers and participants have really outdone themselves - very well done everyone!

Better get my white caddy outfit ready then.....damn you T!!!! LOL!

He is probably fibbing for all we know!

NICE! Well done Team Hackers! I knew that the team with the Euro would win! Awesome stuff guys and i'm so jealus of you that got to experience this and Team Hackers that will be able to participate next year again :p Cool twist and fun!

So Djhkelly, did you get the MC pocal with you? So i know if i need to book tickets to Ireland for that round of golf :p

Congrats Hackers and I can't wait to see the video!

i like how Cookie is just standing there while everybody is cheering and hugging and everything and he's just like "sup." haha. congrats Team Hackers!! well done!

Congrats team hackers! I can't wait to see the coverage of this amazing event.

Is team THP returning as well? I am interested to see how many spots are truly available when selection time rolls around.

Congratulations Team Hackers! Can't wait to see how this was won, and you guys will be back? Awesome.

I conceded to JB on 17, after I had made the putt that wrapped it up...so technically, yes...JB beat me 2 and 1.
I could have made him finish out to see if he could 3 bang from like 12 feet or so, but I think he mentioned something along the lines of banned for life...lol

Dude, you played incredible! It was awesome to watch.

MC 3.0 = Ryder cup style? Too bad djhkelly is already mixed in with the yanks, or him the_paulo and the pete would be a good foundation for a Euro team :p

MC 3.0 = Ryder cup style? Too bad djhkelly is already mixed in with the yanks, or him the_paulo and the pete would be a good foundation for a Euro team :p

Haha that would be awesome, then the American Morgan Cuppers could show the U.S. team how to bring home the cup lol..

Haha that would be awesome, then the American Morgan Cuppers could show the U.S. team how to bring home the cup lol..

You could always hope ;)

Is team THP returning as well? I am interested to see how many spots are truly available when selection time rolls around.

I don't think so Junior. There was no mention of a Team THP next year. Also, we've added a few staffers to the mix so really, we have too many staffers. I would be surprised if there was a Team THP again.

So don't worry folks, while Team Hackers gets to come back and defend (rightly so) there should be plenty of spots available for those of you who are interested in applying.

Congrats to Team Hackers.
The competition was incredibly close and the sportsmanship displayed was great to see first hand.

Shark Wrestler, you were fantastic over the weekend. You were everywhere and you never complained once. In fact, the volunteers were the real stars of the show IMO. Not to detract from the "competition" and TH's efforts at all, but you guys did an amazing job. It was so different this year compared to last year and it was just a lot better. The questions you guys asked, the angles you guys were willing to get, the fact that you were out there in those miserable conditions was just cool. I hope each and every one of you get to play in this event. You deserve it.

I got this after it was all over, leaving True Blue
621a0072-bcf3-4882.jpg

Good job Chunky

621a0072-bcf3-4882.jpg

Good job Chunky
That's my Capt! You were a great leader Chunk.

621a0072-bcf3-4882.jpg

Good job Chunky
He looks like he is trying for a quick getaway with the cup!

Gotta love Chunky's face in that pic.

Tapping from my S3

Back