Relocating - Joys & Sorrows

I wish you two nothing but the best in this new chapter in your lives. I am sure the new house you are moving to is going to be great once you two get settled.

Thanks buddy!

Congratulations Bill and Kelly...I know you are both excited about the opportunity. I have no doubt that with the wonderful people you all are, that meeting new friends (particularly at the golf course) will have you all settled and happier than pigs in slop in no time.

Hope everything goes well on both ends very quickly.

This man speaks wisdom!

Congrats Bill and Kelly, the new adventure begins. Good luck on selling the old place, hope all wraps up quickly for you!

Best of luck on this new adventure! You and KellyBo will do great... The Dynamic Duo of THP bringing joy to a new community :)

So glad you found a place you'll be happy with. Y'all will do just fine in your new digs. I wish you all the best.

billwalmartgreeter.jpg

He's hired! LOL

Tonight is a big night for us. We are having dinner with my son, his wife and her parents. They are having a sonogram today and will announce the sex of the baby at dinner. I am so excited!

billwalmartgreeter.jpg

He's hired! LOL

Tonight is a big night for us. We are having dinner with my son, his wife and her parents. They are having a sonogram today and will announce the sex of the baby at dinner. I am so excited!

Now, that picture is truly funny!

Enjoy that dinner, sounds like a great evening ahead.

congrats on the purchase KB and OG!

Let me clarify, we are only going to make an offer on a house today. Hopefully the sellers will accept and we will be home owners in Monroe, 2 miles from Monroe CC.

billwalmartgreeter.jpg

He's hired! LOL

Wow, this is quite the day to remember, congratulations to you and Bill on all counts. I know this is an especially exciting time for you two, and a bit scary too. My thoughts and prayers are with y'all as you make this transition.
P.S. The goat track will never be the same without you two.

I gonna whup ya arse woman :deadhorse:! How'd you do that :bulgy-eyes:

Not a single person here believes that, we know who the boss is buddy. And yes, she did do a great job on the picture.

Wow, this is quite the day to remember, congratulations to you and Bill on all counts. I know this is an especially exciting time for you two, and a bit scary too. My thoughts and prayers are with y'all as you make this transition.

Not a single person here believes that, we know who the boss is buddy. And yes, she did do a great job on the picture.

Thanks for clarifying that Dawg!

Now, that picture is truly funny!

Enjoy that dinner, sounds like a great evening ahead.

congrats on the purchase KB and OG!

Ain't that the truth!!! :banana:

yea yea yea, whatever :act-up:

yea yea yea, whatever :act-up:

Hmm, somebody is going to wind up being taken behind the woodshed if he is not careful....... Does KB allow you to pick out your own switch? :laugh:

OG/KB,

Good luck on the offer, I sure hope it is accepted. Like you said, it will be tight for awhile but you guys will do fine.

I'm sure you guys are looking forward their dinnertime announcement. Regardless if a boy or girl your grandkid is going to be SPOILED.

Good luck, guys!

We're contemplating the same thing; buying before selling. I know how scared you have to be just not knowing when it will go.

Congrats on the new home Kelly and Bill. I am sure the move and everything else will work out just fine. Enjoy the new home and hope we can tee it more often.

TapAhoy!

I keep checking in this thread to see if there is any news.

I keep checking in this thread to see if there is any news.

We made an offer on a house today! It may be a week before we know anything.

Most importantly IT'S A GIRL! :banana:

The house is a girl? Congrats... Now 'splain to me Lucy... What!!! :D

We made an offer on a house today! It may be a week before we know anything.

Most importantly IT'S A GIRL! :banana:

Congratulations on the new granddaughter Kelly!!

Good luck, guys!

We're contemplating the same thing; buying before selling. I know how scared you have to be just not knowing when it will go.

It is scary T0AD! We have been back and forth to Monroe, Ga for the last few weeks looking at houses and today we signed tons of paperwork to have the loaned pre appoved no matter which house we end up buying. We are going with the VA loan since I'm a Vet and no down payment required. Having two houses to maintain until we sell our current home, is really going to be interesting for the new few months. We may end up renting our home here in Gray however I really hope it sales!

The excitement at tonight's dinner to announce the sex of our new Grandchild was so much fun! KellyBo and Allison's Mom were dancing around like Jack Rabbits:blob:. It was a happy occasion to say the least!

Great news! Our Son is also having a girl & our first Grandchild. It will be nice to be close, our son lives 3 hrs away. Do they have a delivery date?

That is awesome news, good luck on the offer and I know you are excited to be having a granddaughter. Congratulations.

Great news! Our Son is also having a girl & our first Grandchild. It will be nice to be close, our son lives 3 hrs away. Do they have a delivery date?

The due date is actually New Year's day! They are hoping December 31st as it would help with the last years taxes :D. This is KellyBo's oldest son and wife who are having the grand baby but I feel like I'm going to make a pretty decent step Grand Daddy :thumb:

That is awesome news, good luck on the offer and I know you are excited to be having a granddaughter. Congratulations.

There was a ton of excitement in the air last night for sure. Kelly and I were excited, tired after signing tons of paperwork, then excited again at dinner, then exhausted once we returned home. What a day! :whew: I can't be wimping out on Kelly by getting another knee surgery so I am going to tough it out until after we move to Monroe, Ga. Nothing I can't grind through, slap on a knee brace, and keep on plugging ...

Last edited:
The due date is actually New Year's day! They are hoping January 31st as it would help with the last years taxes :D. This is KellyBo's oldest son and wife who are having the grand baby but I feel like I'm going to make a pretty decent step Grand Daddy :thumb:

Don't worry about genetics...that's your grandbaby too, she won't know the difference.

Back