2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have people guessed what we have coming? :D

Countless numbers of times. Usually with very little success.

Captain, OEM, entry deadline or guidelines, number of participants.....so many possibilities!

How many times have people guessed what we have coming? :D

I have yet to but each time I think I've nailed it!!

Lol JN, way too much phone action for me.

You know you can tweet from a computer, right? :alien:

This upcoming announcement just whipped the forum into a frenzy even when we were already pining for the MC 2.0 footage...JB and GG, it's a wonder how you keep up with all this without going gray or having migraines.

Captain, OEM, entry deadline or guidelines, number of participants.....so many possibilities!

Or the WAIT FOR IT...

The Unknown!!!!!

Wasnt the first announcement for MC 2.0 the location of the event followed by captains then sponsors?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Or the WAIT FOR IT...

The Unknown!!!!!

Ha, can we at least get an approximate time of the announcement?!?!

I will be around either way. :D

This thread is gonna be buzzing for quite a while me thinks

This thread is gonna be buzzing for quite a while me thinks

I just hope I can meet you next year...I need to hear that laugh and accent in person!

I'm all kinds of antsy now!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

360 days away if it's the same weekend and we have our first announcement. Where's that cup?

360 days away if it's the same weekend and we have our first announcement. Where's that cup?

It escaped from Chunky's vehicle, hehe.

I just hope I can meet you next year...I need to hear that laugh and accent in person!

Dude even if your not on a team you should make the trip for sure

Hey Nate if you're going down and want to drive I'd love to carpool. Early planning ftw!

It's in my house broski! I even tweeted you about it. My son has been asking to take it into school for show and tell

I would be honored to represent any company willing to take part in MC 2013. Just the chance to represent THP and help this forum grow would be the greatest opportunity ever. I want to do whatever I can to be a staffer. This is something that would be life changing for me, and at this point in my life, it could help me beyond my dreams.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back