2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, what do you know....

SOMETHING SPECIAL IS COMING TOMORROW FOR ALL OF THOSE 2013 HOPEFULS!

This!

We dont even have our stuff to unpack yet. But this is just a little something that will make some people go nuts. IN A GOOD WAY!

And this is what makes you two and this forum kick ass! Looks like I'll be peaking at the forum during my round tomorrow morning!

I can't believe there is already another big 2013 MC announcement, can't wait to hear what it is!

Look at JB over there, throwing out a teaser and still doesn't have any furniture.

Wow already looking forward to seeing what tomorrows announcement brings.

JB dropping teasers and crazy info about the next MC and I haven't even unpacked yet from this one.

JB and GG have installed a high tech machine in their new place and they've cloned themselves... It's the only way they can keep up this pace :D

As much Gatorade as you had in there it was heavy.

hahaha. needed it! it was a million degrees down there!

good God. how do you even keep up with yourself?!

Good lord JB i can't even keep up with this thread. How can you be modding this site and doing anything outside of that?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Sweet! MC 3.0 info!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait to see the announcement tomorrow...not quite sure how you two have had enough time to formulate an announcement already though given all the other things you've got going on, but you two spoil all of us.

I hope the biggest non participating supporting member of this year's event gets the first slot to challenge Team Hackers in 2013. I have been impressed with several members supporting the heck out of this year's version for a long, long time.

I hope the biggest non participating supporting member of this year's event gets the first slot to challenge Team Hackers in 2013. I have been impressed with several members supporting the heck out of this year's version for a long, long time.

If what is on twitter is a hint, I agree with you on this one!

Can't wait to see the announcement tomorrow...not quite sure how you two have had enough time to formulate an announcement already though given all the other things you've got going on, but you two spoil all of us.

You've heard of defensive driving School and looking 15 sec down the road. Well JB wrote the book on defensive creativity school....planning beyond the next big event. He's a cut above the rest.

LMAO I haven't either!

Some people would call that chunkyunpacking.

Looking forward to hearing the announcement...maybe we're all reading too much into the THP tweet, but if there's a "somebody" involved, perhaps it's the announcement of a person that will be a captain in 2013. That's my extremely uneducated guess.

Amol, you and I are thinking along the same lines.....completely uneducated guessing at its finest!

Some people would call that chunkyunpacking.

Looking forward to hearing the announcement...maybe we're all reading too much into the THP tweet, but if there's a "somebody" involved, perhaps it's the announcement of a person that will be a captain in 2013. That's my extremely uneducated guess.

That's what I had in mind too. Who knows though. With THP it could be anything!

I think it will be more along the lines of a company involved. That is my guess though

I can just see JB and GG giggling at us trying to decipher his every word...but we'll still do it anyway!

Sometimes I wish I tweeted!

I can just see JB and GG giggling at us trying to decipher his every word...but we'll still do it anyway!

They're good at teasers and things that aren't worded all that clearly. It's fun to think though.

How many times have people guessed what we have coming? :D

Ah..Ah...Ah...AWESOME !!!
I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back