The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 thought is a Capt and he knows my thoughts. The other is an OEM

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The captain choice I might have an idea of....

I vote war eagle for captain

Make them both captains, that would be awesome

Gotcha. If it's a Captain than I reckon it'll be Freddie. I hope you don't have to play him.

I put something very similar in the '13 thread, dudes supported the crap outta this year's event.

Screw it...Its going up tonight.

But you tweeted it for tomorrow! Now you're gonna have to re-twact your tweet :)

Gotcha. If it's a Captain than I reckon it'll be Freddie. I hope you don't have to play him.

Haha that would be a toughie

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Its up and all you fools are wrong. :D

Would never have guessed that, very cool idea though!! I suspect lots of entries forthcoming.

Would never have guessed that, very cool idea though!! I suspect lots of entries forthcoming.

Yeah. A TON. Wow is that cool.

Amazing, what a sweet idea. Can't wait to get my creative juices flowing!!!

can't believe i missed the birdie cause i was golfing late. great chirping tonight though!!!

That was indeed the loudest tweet the birdie has ever tweeted. That thread has literally exploded.

Takes everyone's mind off of waiting for the vids and promos and results...

A great thread. There are a bunch of good ones.

Takes everyone's mind off of waiting for the vids and promos and results...

A great thread. There are a bunch of good ones.

I was thinking the same thing, if the birdie keeps tweeting we'll keep listening!!!

The newsletter stole the birdie's thunder this week. Two great contests starting tomorrow.

The newsletter stole the birdie's thunder this week. Two great contests starting tomorrow.

Woohoo! Can't wait!!!

awesome news!!!! Lamkin grips really grew on me that contest should be great.

The energy athletic contest has me intrigued, the possibilities are endless.

--
Tapatalk2

Sure is awesome SW. I'll be honest too, that Limited Edition Cobra driver is gonna be sitting in TMex's wall o ffame!

Sure is awesome SW. I'll be honest too, that Limited Edition Cobra driver is gonna be sitting in TMex's wall o ffame!

Hush! You're inner rory won't want that around.

--
Tapatalk2

If I win it it's yours dude

These are the grips everyone raved about in MB, correct.

And secretly for a while now I have wanted that orange driver.

Two great contests starting and a KBS shafts one about to end. Always something really special going on at THP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back