The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it in October, only if my wife isn't working nights that rotation though. I need to get cracking and check her damn schedule. Thats such an easy 5 1/2 hour drive for me.

Sorry for getting too far off topic, but you have a place to crash here also.

I'm in mental meltdown mode dude. There is absolutely nothing "comfortable" about my swing with the woods. I might be all shoulders, that's a great point/question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this feeling all too well jman. All too well.

Sorry for getting too far off topic, but you have a place to crash here also.

You're taking away from my rant of being a hooker now!.....uh....yeah....

I appreciate that more than you now buddy, the important question though is could I play your tee shot also?

I know it is! I might break down and just drive the damn thing at this point.

I went 80/75 and hit maybe 4-5 fairways all day with the driver and 3wood...and that's counting two high short fly balls. I always recovered, but my putting paid for my mental drain.

Listen dude. Im only going to say this once. Im going to be in Iowa. Im kind of a big deal if you have not noticed. But man, forget about me. The one and only Nate is going to be there giving out golf lessons, showing the world what real golf is and that everything is bigger in Texas, except his score (lower is better)(and a few other things). I mean if that does not get the juices flowing, I dont know what will.

I know this feeling all too well jman. All too well.
It's going to be the end of me. I have no clue how I ground out the rounds today and minimized the damage. It mentally ruined me to the point that it showed up in my putting, I missed about 5 birdie putts inside of 7 feet today in the second round. I hate this, I truly do.

Listen dude. Im only going to say this once. Im going to be in Iowa. Im kind of a big deal if you have not noticed. But man, forget about me. The one and only Nate is going to be there giving out golf lessons, showing the world what real golf is and that everything is bigger in Texas, except his score (lower is better)(and a few other things). I mean if that does not get the juices flowing, I dont know what will.

LOL! You are indeed a big deal, hahahaha.

The Nate game could transition well in OK too...hmmm.

Thanks dude, I needed to laugh and stop being so damn pessimistic right now.

Glad you found it dude!

It was seriously in a spot where I've set it 75 times before and was standing within a foot of it multiple times since "losing it" and I was too dumb to look in that spot.

UGH! Ready for the election primaries to be over. But, if my candidate for Lt. Governor wins tomorrow, I might get a job and actually be PAID for my work. That would be somewhat nice.

It was seriously in a spot where I've set it 75 times before and was standing within a foot of it multiple times since "losing it" and I was too dumb to look in that spot.

In that case, thank god your doodad is attached.

--
Tapatalk2

You're taking away from my rant of being a hooker now!.....uh....yeah....

I appreciate that more than you now buddy, the important question though is could I play your tee shot also?

That depends on the format that Hawk is in charge of :alien:.

LMAO @ JB, but I agree that you need to get to Iowa, all the cool kids will be there.

My rant....having to work. Boss returns from vacation tomorrow and I will be expected to work magic with something...no doubt.

So one of my favorite artists is coming to town in a few weeks and I have nobody to go with :(

It's going to be the end of me. I have no clue how I ground out the rounds today and minimized the damage. It mentally ruined me to the point that it showed up in my putting, I missed about 5 birdie putts inside of 7 feet today in the second round. I hate this, I truly do.

You gotta grind it out dude. You're a good enough player you can fight it out. Every round for me is a struggle and a grind. It ain't easy being greasy. And from Oklahoma. Ha.

You gotta grind it out dude. You're a good enough player you can fight it out. Every round for me is a struggle and a grind. It ain't easy being greasy. And from Oklahoma. Ha.
Least he's not a Sooner fan.................

I know it is! I might break down and just drive the damn thing at this point.

I went 80/75 and hit maybe 4-5 fairways all day with the driver and 3wood...and that's counting two high short fly balls. I always recovered, but my putting paid for my mental drain.

Dude your house just almost burned down for the second time in two years.

Relax I'm sure its been a stressful week and its carrying over to everything else.

I think what you need to do is take a day off, take the mrs. out for a nice dinner, drink some wine and have a good time.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Poor Jman, shot an 80 and a 75 and he can't swing his woods

I played like garbage today. And my back is killing me. Horrible decision to play golf with a pulled muscle.

Least he's not a Sooner fan.................

Um......what the hell are you talking about? Stupid whorn fan can't handle a Sooner fan so you're in denial now? :alien:

Dude your house just almost burned down for the second time in two years.

Relax I'm sure its been a stressful week and its carrying over to everything else.

I think what you need to do is take a day off, take the mrs. out for a nice dinner, drink some wine and have a good time.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Too true.

I hate wine though. Hehe

Poor Jman, shot an 80 and a 75 and he can't swing his woods

Damn right. I would've broken par today if I could have hit a freaking drive in play and not been playing massive draws and fades out of and around trouble.

So jman the rest of your game must be on point right now dude. That's a positive for sure

I played like garbage today. And my back is killing me. Horrible decision to play golf with a pulled muscle.

You should go out and get some garbage sacks.

Complaints about the head cover in the current PGA Championship contest.

You get an opportunity to win a LE driver courtesy of THP and Cobra Golf, yet choose to complain about the "god awful" headcover.

Give me a freaking break......

Complaints about the head cover in the current PGA Championship contest.

You get an opportunity to win a LE driver courtesy of THP and Cobra Golf, yet choose to complain about the "god awful" headcover.

Give me a freaking break......
Hahaha, dude, it's probably a good thing I cant give out more neg rep in a 24 hour period, that thread takes the cake.

Hahaha, dude, it's probably a good thing I cant give out more neg rep in a 24 hour period, that thread takes the cake.

I haven't seen this ranting yet...gonna have to go check that out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back