Final Round Coverage - 2012 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The Morgan Cup

Bradd and I Par'd it. Wtf man? Of course Bradd Par'd everything

I think I had a good shot out of the sand? I don't remember - I think I had a decent roll at par, but my tee shot was horrid.

You guys have GOT to be exhausted at this point. Incredible golf and tons of emotions, so freaking cool to watch.

Again, Cookie, I TOLD YOU you'd love the DPC's!

Dude, Sunday is tough. The emotions and Physical strains of Saturday just
Take it out of you. That green on 11 is so narrow it's stupid

Does cookie like his irons...i couldn't tell?

That par3 ate some lunch it seems

all par 3's ate all my lunches for some reason.
except #16, might be my favorite hole at TB.

10 was tough on me. I wasn't happy at that point at all.

I was half expecting for CPT intensity to jump out and break someones leg or putter haha, nice longs putts though

There was too much fringe to putt it so took me a minute to decide what to chip with....

Cookie has more movements with his club after the ball has been hit than anyone I have ever played golf with.

That ATV would have been nice there haha. . .were you able to use your range finder BTW?
There was too much fringe to putt it so took me a minute to decide what to chip with....

Jake and Cookie in a putt off is the definition of irony. :D

Jake with the nice equalizer par

What a tough pin placement. Long on this hole and you are dead. Short and you are putting up a slope.

This shot IN hot was incredible! He was in the waste bunker and had a massive lip to clear

Damn Bradd, you wanted that birdie dude.

This shot IN hot was incredible! He was in the waste bunker and had a massive lip to clear

it was a filthy shot. Very fun to watch.

Wow that putt was crushed IN...Hehe. we've all done that.

Tapping from my S3

Nice drive cookie

I love watching Jake hit driver. GOoooooooooooooooooo Jake.

Back