Final Round Coverage - 2012 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The Morgan Cup

The stalled walk and silence tells the story

Smalls was so focused on that shot, I like that intensity

Wow I haven't seen me Yoccos and TBT since the 3rd hole, are we even still in it !!!

Small with the tiger response. Lol

i haven't heard such a pleasant voice since Bob Ross......nice commentary Shark!

Wow I haven't seen me Yoccos and TBT since the 3rd hole, are we even still in it !!!

Because you three are rockstars and had too many groupies following you to show on camera

he's dancin on the pole

hahaha.. one-t pole dancing!

One-t goes flag hunting!

Man I love Jarret's swing. Look how tight those hands are to his body!

One-T with the free lesson

Lol, pole dancing......

The audio on these vids is sweet. You can hear everything

Thanks! I know people are upset that a lot of their videos didn't make it, but there were times when the wind was so bad I had to cut the videos. I learned from watching/listening to the first two days that some videos just had to be dropped.

I realize I have upset people and that was never my intention but I really wanted to make this last day of coverage as professional as possible.

I like that One-T listened to what I was saying.

And that right there is what it was all about (Jarret & Amol)!

One-T!!!!!!! Nice shot bro!

Thanks! I know people are upset that a lot of their videos didn't make it, but there were times when the wind was so bad I had to cut the videos. I learned from watching/listening to the first two days that some videos just had to be dropped.

I realize I have upset people and that was never my intention but I really wanted to make this last day of coverage as professional as possible.

The coverage has been professionally done, great job!

TC your swing looks good

Back