2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

I honestly dont think it will matter.

It would be pretty unlikely that Phil isn't a Captains Pick, or BVP if he doesn't make it outright

Thomas Bjorn rocking that awesome Callaway shirt the Morgan Cup guys wore on Saturday.

Thomas Bjorn rocking that awesome Callaway shirt the Morgan Cup guys wore on Saturday.
Thats pretty awesome, I want that shirt in a bad way.

Rory is flat out rolling the putter amazing. I dont think he has missed anything.

Would we want the PGA to come back here for another major? I could not imagine how they would set it up for the US Open. Dear lord that would be deadly.

Would we want the PGA to come back here for another major? I could not imagine how they would set it up for the US Open. Dear lord that would be deadly.

I highly doubt any major tournament is ever coming back to this course due to all of the traffic issues that occurred this week.

I couldnt even imagine what the conditions for the US Open would be like. I think that would be downright brutal.

I wonder if those that don't get picked for the RC call it cliquish....just wondering

Wow Rory is just on. Seems to be making just about everything he looks at.

That is sweet about the Callaway shirts.

I wonder if those that don't get picked for the RC call it cliquish....just wondering
Probably just want in for the free gear anyway. :alien:

Now THIS legitimately got a belly laugh out of me.

Tiger left...again. Just like me.

Burgled? What does that mean Feherty?

And Peterson is just now officially penalized the 2 strokes.

LMAO @ Tadashi.

Keegan finishes at -4. C'mon BVP, get something going!

And Peterson is just now officially penalized the 2 strokes.

The official told him he incurred the 2 stroke penalty much earlier in the round?

The official told him he incurred the 2 stroke penalty much earlier in the round?
That's what I thought as well? Swear I just heard them say it was official?

Did I hear a "Forshizzle"...really?

What a shot by Petterson.

Oh, Tigger had to take an unplayable. That's not very good.

Haha, I laughed at that one. Someone earlier yelled "yahtzeeeee" after Tiger hit too.

I've always wanted to hear a "Perkins Pancakes!" with Tiger. I really have.

Rory is just steely right now and its pretty dang cool to watch.

Back