2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf - Itinerary

You never have to worry about skill level at a THP Outing.

Thanks for the reassurance! Not really too worried, the enjoyment and chance to make new friends more than outweighs any potential "where can I hide?" moments, and we all need a little comic relief! Truly am looking forward to the opportunity to try all the great new equipment and meet some great people.

JB, have you thought about what the number of THP'rs allowed is going to be for the outing? Could you also PM me a day before its announced so I can send payment in... For real...

JB, have you thought about what the number of THP'rs allowed is going to be for the outing? Could you also PM me a day before its announced so I can send payment in... For real...

It will be similar to last year. And while I cannot send the PM (shows bias), I am willing to bet someone here will. Thinking Buckjob, since the bromance must continue!!!!

2013 Outing -- Mark ya Calendars!

2013 Outing -- Mark ya Calendars!

Man this wing ding is setting up to be a show stopper. Folks pondering this outing better jump on it like a Bass on a June Bug :hungry:

Just amazing, the live streaming demo day is just genius IMO. Man this is going to be awesome.

It will be similar to last year. And while I cannot send the PM (shows bias), I am willing to bet someone here will. Thinking Buckjob, since the bromance must continue!!!!

Haha, yes it must as he will be a pro soon. Cant wait to tee it up and see/meet old/new members.

What an interesting coincidence. Our timeshare company just opened a new resort.... in Orlando... at Reunion. 3 bedroom suites that look like they are right on one of the courses.

Is there a requirement to stay at a particular place?

What an interesting coincidence. Our timeshare company just opened a new resort.... in Orlando... at Reunion. 3 bedroom suites that look like they are right on one of the courses.

Is there a requirement to stay at a particular place?

Yes. The Ultimate Weekend of Golf is a complete package and only a complete package.

Yes. The Ultimate Weekend of Golf is a complete package and only a complete package.

Ok that's good to know. At least that place will be in the bag for any future outings to the area.

please we text each other daily... and its the only time i get to see my internet BFF. hes a busy man when hes not in Florida.

So looking forward to this even if I do have to display my 220 yard max driving power to the world. Would it be wrong to hit 6 iron off the first tee?! At least then it would be short but probably findable!

You are my hero.....sounds like me

Did I miss the pricing? And any general idea how much raffle tickets will be? or have been? I need to start doing more laundry and washing dishes for the boss (aka wife)

Did I miss the pricing? And any general idea how much raffle tickets will be? or have been? I need to start doing more laundry and washing dishes for the boss (aka wife)

First paragraph in the first post says pricing is coming. Raffle tickets have always been $5 or 5 for $20.

Keep in mind that this will be open to Albatross Club Members first and assuming there are spots left, we will open it up after 48-72 hours for everybody else. If you are dead set on going, just thought I would let you know.

Pricing comes out when signup date comes out. You can see how pricing has been the last few outings though by searching for that. The home page has the official 2012 outing signup and all the prices in there that were for this year's outing.

this year was worth every penny.... such a great time with everything. i like reunion has even more courses than grand cypress i think mixing it up at grand cypress was awesome.

I sat and daydreamed all day about this at my "common core" teacher meeting.

Its all just so exciting!

God, I hope I can make this! Summer classes can be put on the side burner!!!

Pretty bummed I will be in FL a week before this for a wedding, so I won't have the funds to make it back down the following week. God I really wish I lived in the South so I could just drive in for this. Sounds absolutely awesome...when my girlfriend told me about the dates of her best friends wedding, and that it was in FL, my stomach dropped.

Back