2013 Ultimate Weekend of Golf - Itinerary

The more I read the more excited I get. The live streaming is going to so cool and interaction with everyone during villa crawl is something you never forget. Look forward to more details.

TapAhoy!

Ya know....I'm starting to get that woodshed feeling right about now.

haha maybe this time we can play in the same foursome and I can give ya a first class tour :deadhorse:

I agree - OG HIT the first FW... I mean it was so wide, even I hit it. We won't comment on the rest of the first hole, but he did hit the first FW.

Belbs hits the ball so fricking far, this old man needed binoculars to keep up with this tee shots :bulgy-eyes:

Demo Day will in fact be the biggest we have ever done. I know those that were there last year did not think that was possible, but I assure you, there will be more items to test. There will also be more shafts to test with me on the launch monitor and a few other things.

The raffle will be something special with so many great prizes.

Best of all, the outing will once again prove that it is the Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

haha maybe this time we can play in the same foursome and I can give ya a first class tour :deadhorse:

Belbs hits the ball so fricking far, this old man needed binoculars to keep up with this tee shots :bulgy-eyes:

I played 2 rounds with him during the outing and I had trouble following his tee shots too

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

That statement is a little intimidating after seeing how much was there last time.

That statement is a little intimidating after seeing how much was there last time.
I agree with you buddy, and having to move it around a few different times with JB, I cant imagine how much more could be there.

I agree with you buddy, and having to move it around a few different times with JB, I cant imagine how much more could be there.

Those staff bags were about ready to pop Friday afternoon. I can't imagine there being more O_0

Haha just the TEE gear that Fildini and I took back over to the fitting studio was insane. It's organized chaos!

This is going to be such an awesome event!!

Those staff bags were about ready to pop Friday afternoon. I can't imagine there being more O_0

Yes, even more than last year, and transporting them will be a little further this time.

You guys always have a satellite THP office in Orlando and built in courier to cut down on weight and gas.

Man, I miss one day on here and see what I miss. I even wondered while I was playing yesterday if I was missing something outing related. But I'm sure there will be advanced notice of signups, so I put myself at ease. I'm excited for all of this info! I like it all. I'll probably be bringing the misses with me this year as well, she seen all the fun and wanted a peice of the fun as well!

You guys always have a satellite THP office in Orlando and built in courier to cut down on weight and gas.

^ This. I have no problem with bringing some extra baggage with me to Reunion.

^ This. I have no problem with bringing some extra baggage with me to Reunion.

Can you get more than one bag in that Z350...hehe

Can you get more than one bag in that Z350...hehe

Two to three actually. Two staffs and a carry. It's a bit like Tetris but I've done it before haha

We appreciate it guys, but remember, we are a few hours north of you right now.

Quick attendance related question. Let's say that the number of attendees is limited to 50. If someone brings along their spouse, who does not play golf, does that count towards the final number? I wouldn't want my wife to take up someone else's spot. (no - that's not me prepping an excuse to go as a bachelor) :)

No, that does not count.

Just speaking to TC about this one on the golf course and he said "I dont think I have ever seen you as excited about a THP before".

Just speaking to TC about this one on the golf course and he said "I dont think I have ever seen you as excited about a THP before".
Stop teasing.

It's funny. Last year was a blast and I honestly dunno how you guys could improve on it. But from all I've been hearing and some hints on what might happen I'm stoked about this even more than last year.

That is incredible. Topping last year will be a tough task, but if anyone can do it, you and GG are the ones to do so.

villa crawl is back! let's take some more video this year!

If I get shut out of the participants, I am going to have to come as someone's spouse just because even without the golf it was one of the greatest events I have been to.

Back