The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that someone felt to need to raise the opening bid and the shipping cost on an item that i inquired about more pics of on eBay? I understand its your product and your auction and you can do what you want with it, but dang. I was planning on bidding on this item untill that happened...I personally hope no one bids on it now...Greedy SOB.

I had that happen to me earlier in the year. I was going to be buy a set of iron shafts. Asked about some info on them and all of a sudden the buy it now price went from 129 to 189. Dumb people. I would have bought them at 129 with no problem.

Why is it that someone felt to need to raise the opening bid and the shipping cost on an item that i inquired about more pics of on eBay? I understand its your product and your auction and you can do what you want with it, but dang. I was planning on bidding on this item untill that happened...I personally hope no one bids on it now...Greedy SOB.

Dang man I hate that for you, I hope no one bids on it as well.

took a shower 10 mins ago. been outside 5 mins and already need another shower

Been in meetings just about all morning. Done for the day, those were brutal.

Been in meetings just about all morning. Done for the day, those were brutal.

Don't you have another meeting today? Hope that one goes well dude.

Just pulling this over from the old rant thread so I don't have to type it all out again.

People posting in the Ask the Pro section before the question gets answered by the Pros.

I can see doing it on accident, as I have done it myself. But when you say that you know it's Ask the Pro but you are going to respond anyway, that's stepping way over the line.

Just pulling this over from the old rant thread so I don't have to type it all out again.

Haha! Everytime I see one of you mods posting in there I think these guys have to be fuming that people are still doing it

Kinda makes you wish there was a "reach through the monitor and slap" feature doesn't it?

I had that happen to me earlier in the year. I was going to be buy a set of iron shafts. Asked about some info on them and all of a sudden the buy it now price went from 129 to 189. Dumb people. I would have bought them at 129 with no problem.

Dang man I hate that for you, I hope no one bids on it as well.

Yeah set of Adams Pro Black MB's I have lusting over after hitting a set in Golfsmith on their used rack. Used about 15 rounds very little face wear which I wanted to see face pics and after posting them in the auction he changed the opening bid.

Wanting to schedule and tee time for Saturday morning only to now notice my wife has made a hair appointment at 10am..............nice.

I keep asking in my head "which part of Ask the Pro did you not understand".

I have posted in one before and it was due to not paying attention to the section the thread was in. Now I try to remember to look if it seems like a guidance type question.

People who acknowledge the fact they know its the ask a pro section but just decide the rules don't apply to them and respond anyways.

Waking up in the middle of the night with the feeling of hot knives in your back....pass the Percocet please

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

This might take a while dude. It is a freaking long process. It took me 2 months before I could drive again. Nevermind the complications.

I am afraid that my car may be slowly dying. I would really like it to last until April when I will be all out of debt and can buy a new (used) one. I have to replace the battery today and my driver side window decides when it wants to work.

Popped 2 discs in my lower back that needed to be partially removed

Have you had this done already? If so, what procedure did you use? I had my L4-L5 operated on a little over 18 months ago and was very happy with the results.

Boss retired in 2 weeks, I fear im going to get buried in all of the stuff he currently does

We just stopped for lunch off 85 in Hillsborough, NC at a place called Andy's. The food was not good at all, which was very disappointing as it looked like it had promise.

Hotels are s expensive in NYC. Ugh.

Hotels are s expensive in NYC. Ugh.

yup. There are some that aren't too bad though depending on where in the city you are looking.

I jus found 2 caterpillars on my Brain Strain plants. They had eaten half the leaves.

THere will be blood.

yup. There are some that aren't too bad though depending on where in the city you are looking.

On Times Square. Girlfriends 21st birthday present. Tons of money but I know it'll be something special if I can pull it off

On Times Square. Girlfriends 21st birthday present. Tons of money but I know it'll be something special if I can pull it off

It's so nice being married.

Absolutely dude. Girlfriends are expensive for sure but hopefully worth it

All the golf and clubs I could have if not for a girlfriend..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back