THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, good to hear it man. This thing is growing like a kid.

I think this fits what just happened here...

e31.jpg

Very funny. Looking forward to meeting you Jman and getting to see an old friend in TBT again. This is going to be awesome!

I think this fits what just happened here...

e31.jpg

Yep...that was fast...LOL....sent Steele a text...he is seeing about taking the time off work so he can go too!

Let me know when you will be coming through KC. Cookie gets in at 1:00 so we should be set to head north by 2:00. We can meet up for lunch and then caravan it up if you want. That goes for bulldog and TexasHacker as well.

We will see, I may caravan but I am bringing the dog so not sure if I will eat can't leave her in the car haha

Just for Hawk.

4b887890-e1dc-f832.jpg

Im weak! I know it will hurt me but I still want it.

Posted via tapatalk

The "epicness" of this outing is reach epic proportions. That a double whammy or something?

Anywho......Iowa! Who would have ever thunk?

JB: if available, Anser driver, 9.5, stiff.

Im weak! I know it will hurt me but I still want it.

Posted via tapatalk

Its coming dude. And you are going to go all JR on it.

Its coming dude. And you are going to go all JR on it.

At least I wont have to sit on that fireball at 30,000 feet lol.

Posted via tapatalk

Oh my. Can I request NOT to be with hawk on Sunday? Ha kidding

Jman and TBT!!!! Nice!!! What an amazing weekend ahead for us!!!

I'm so freaking excited right now, truly, it's gonna be great to meet new people and see others again! THP is family, all this today just further solidifies that for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so freaking excited right now, truly, it's gonna be great to meet new people and see others again! THP is family, all this today just further solidifies that for me.

Excited to meet you guys bro!

Don't bring any of that Sooner gear up!!! Looking forward to it Jman!

I am stoked too buddy...anybody else on the way we can pick up...LOL!

Gottdamn I'm pumped up about this. I love THP gatherings like nobody's business and the fact that all of you are making this trip really makes me smile. We'll make sure it's a weekend to remember.

Don't bring any of that Sooner gear up!!! Looking forward to it Jman!
As I've said before, don't jack with the Jman...he'll ice jack ya!

I agree hawk, only meeting p4b before, I couldn't have been in a better situation to meet so many legends and newer guys around here. Can't wait!!!!

I just pray for better weather for the Tour Van as it makes it's journey. Weather was brutal for them on the way over here for the Texas stop.

As pumped as I am see the familiar faces, meeting new THP'rs is always a highlight for me as well. So many guys that haven't been lucky enough to experience something like this and I always love to see their excitement. Each of you is going to leave this thing a changed person. It's hard to explain, but you'll know what I mean after it's over.

Gottdamn I'm pumped up about this. I love THP gatherings like nobody's business and the fact that all of you are making this trip really makes me smile. We'll make sure it's a weekend to remember.

Yeah who woulda thunk Iowa would be the grand daddy of all of the Tour Van Stops...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back