What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at the golf course looking to play 36 with friends today. Shhh no one tell my boss, I did not invite him. Lol

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Driving range last night. Some reflecting on that as I've suddenly developed a need to speed through my swing. Gonna try to hypnotize myself back to a smooth tempo... :silly:

Went down driving range this morning and hit some shots. Looking forward to playing 18 tomorrow

League night tonight, Fun night, 2 man scramble from the red's. Should make things interesting

Played 9 before work w a buddy of mine. First ones off, and buzzed around the front nine in 1hr10min. I wish I could play at that pace all the time. Afterwards - with plenty of time before having to get to work - had one of the best short game practice sessions of the year. With 2 tee times coming up this weekend, hope it translates to the game!

Driving range. Struggled with hitting it thin, but I'll take that any day over struggling with fat shots. I also worked on partial shots with the gap wedge, and I think I will not make any more full swing shots with this club - the 1/2 - 7/8 swings produce much tighter results. I'm starting to think a 7/8 swing might be a good idea for all my clubs. On the other hand, I don't have any distance to spare, so maybe I'll just keep working on the full swing.

scouring the web looking for irons

Got in 18 yesterday, watched some of the PGA tournament on TGC and spent a little time on THP. Great day!

Finally took the plunge and started lessons!

Congratulations, start a thread so you can share your progress. More importantly it is a great place to look back on later and review what you have learned.

working on my putting indoors today. lots of practice makes perfect right!

Got a bit of practice in this morning. Chipping and Putting at the local course. Playing this afternoon and Sunday so hopefully the work I've put in this week was worth it... We shall see.

Today I will be spending another couple of hours on the range. Mostly short game, but some long game too.

Today I will be spending another couple of hours on the range. Mostly short game, but some long game too.

breezy how often are you trying to practice a week?

Listed a bunch of stuff for sale in the marketplace. Now leave this thread and go buy it please. Thank you.

Actually late yesterday, but had a really solid range session. I was hitting my wedges, short, mid-irons, and hybrids very well. But I really wanted to work on my driver, and I think I may have figured something out. I have been battling a case of the hooks with my longer clubs, and then started over-compensating and slicing them. But I worked on a takeaway drill that actually seems to be helping. Also spent about an hour chipping and putting. Chipping was mediocre but improved, and my putting was the best it's been in a while. So all in all, good practice session.

This may be a non-factor for most people haha, but I re-gripped clubs for the first time!! My hybo, my 3 wood, and my Scotty.. Thank god, the super stroke is gone!!!

1DB00E98-76D6-49FA-AF33-396CB4517E8E-11690-00000FD1EA63A182.jpg

Driving range right after work. Working with Autodesk Inventor all day puts me in the mood to drink a large amount of beer or hit a large number of golf balls or strangle someone. I'm a bit short on cash, I don't want to go to jail, so a bucket of balls went flying instead!

What kind of irons dude?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^
who knows now im looking at drivers too cause my bro isnt giving my d2 back....browsed r11s, burner 2.0s, jpx800s, cleveland cg16s and even bstone j38s and j40s

Played 18 and shot an 88 I didnt hit the big stick well at all, Cleveland classic can't come soon enough.

I did sky a 5 wood on the opening 230 par 3 and stick my 120 approach to 6 inches that was about all of the highlights I had

I had hit a large bucket at the range yesterday after leaving the office. Driver & woods were really clicking but hybrids & irons were off. I guess the whole bag never comes together at once.

18 holes shot 43/43 86

Today I'm going to reshaft my wedges and maybe get some shots in at the range.

Some backyard chipping. Finally realized I need a mat to do this because I am afraid to hit down and spoil my lawn, leading to too many sculled balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back