THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right? Of all places...Iowa.

2007-the-ghost-team-field.jpg

We talked about this a dozen times and nothing ever worked out, but I knew it was just a matter of time. Damn thing needs to hurry, lol.

That picture fit's damn well with what JB and GG started putting together about 3 years ago. Pretty crazy that we "see them come" a little more every day.

We talked about this a dozen times and nothing ever worked out, but I knew it was just a matter of time. Damn thing needs to hurry, lol.

That picture fit's damn well with what JB and GG started putting together about 3 years ago. Pretty crazy that we "see them come" a little more every day.

It's too true, it was built and they have come. I can't wait for it, I'm ready to see the friends I made in Austin and to meet my other friends for the first time. Its going to be a blast. It really and truly is. All it took was Josh getting after me for weeks and weeks to push me to the edge and Tim to make me jump! Haha

I know right? Of all places...Iowa.
The site of the 2014 Outing and Demo Day!

Hahaha. I can dream, can't I?

It's too true, it was built and they have come. I can't wait for it, I'm ready to see the friends I made in Austin and to meet my other friends for the first time. Its going to be a blast. It really and truly is. All it took was Josh getting after me for weeks and weeks to push me to the edge and Tim to make me jump! Haha

I'm pretty sure we have the best of Oklahoma coming to represent, but not so sure about these Texans though, haha. J/K, that's a heck of a way to come and no doubt those boys will be a blast.

I have one word of advice for all who's meeting Hawk and I at this: "Big Boy at Night, Big Boy in The Morning", haha

I have one word of advice for all who's meeting Hawk and I at this: "Big Boy at Night, Big Boy in The Morning", haha
I'm not participating in this one! I might drink some, but I won't be competing!

I'm not participating in this one! I might drink some, but I won't be competing!

Lol, I just talk big. My day's of hitting it hard have passed, besides I want to play well the next day.

Someone's coming from California. I don't think the winner will be a Texan!

Who is coming from California??

This is going to be sooooo cool...I am glad Steele could work it out...that gives me company for the first half of the drive and then we pick up JMan and things really kick into high gear then!!

This is going to be sooooo cool...I am glad Steele could work it out...that gives me company for the first half of the drive and then we pick up JMan and things really kick into high gear then!!

WessCook.

About all we need now is a SharkWrestler bringing some pork butts!

With the growing numbers that are going to show up, I hope someone told the course we are coming. :laughing:

About all we need now is a SharkWrestler bringing some pork butts!

SHARKWRESTLER!!!!

Heck 4 of the 8 members of Team THP will be there, 2 members of Team Paradise and Cookie, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be drinking in moderation I would like to play on Sunday and do it sorta well.

I'll be drinking in moderation I would like to play on Sunday and do it sorta well.

Me too man. Im not a big drinker anymore and GG doesnt drink much at all.

I want to take a second and thank the Albatross Club Members. They are making this trip possible and without you guys, no Tour Van Events. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts and will always make sure you guys are supported, just as you are us.

I think I had 4 or 5 beers Sunday night in Myrtle Beach and that was the most I have had since Florida in 2010. Your moderation might be more than me anyway!

Same here buddy. I enjoy drinking, don't have the strongest of stomachs. Hangover = no bueno!

No excuses Sunday since we learn the course Saturday. But, have no fear, I will have a book of excuses. :D

Me too man. Im not a big drinker anymore and GG doesnt drink much at all.

I want to take a second and thank the Albatross Club Members. They are making this trip possible and without you guys, no Tour Van Events. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts and will always make sure you guys are supported, just as you are us.

I'll be hanging out with you guys then I can't hang with Duey Hawk and Bulldog they are animals.

To expound on the second thought I would like to thank you guys for making this place even possible. Quite a thing you have built here.

I will be going moderation as well. Don't need any Bullfrog reputation on the forum in the future.

Count me in the moderation group I don't want to be bullfrogging on any tee boxes on Sunday:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No drinking for me, but I will DD for anyone of you guys. Of course we have to take your car, but the option is out there for any of y'all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dang, who's going to support the golf course? It's a dirty job, but guess I'll have to do it.

Well I am going to try and hang with Hawk, at least for a while.

I would love to consume plenty of beverages but I will be staying half an hour away so will have a couple and hang out with you guys and just shoot the breeze

I know this has been requested a million times but being as this will be the only chance I will ever get to hit a B Asha in X flex that would be amazing.

Hopefully you can get some in time. Thanks!

I'm stoked about this event and road trip. It should be a memorable experience.

So, like this Tour Van event gets way more love than the others. It's in Iowa. I never would have guessed that. Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back