2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think every OEM except Titleist would probably want to get involved, which makes me wonder how well they blow this thing out of the dang water!!

And that comment means that Titleist will be a sponsor they always surprise and amaze with their announcements.

I think all of you guys did an amazing job this year. I think if they don't return is not your fault. There might be other issues or another sponsor willing to do more to get in.

I dont doubt they wont want to get involved again Howzat, but maybe even more companies want to get involved. You guys did a great job as staffers

I appreciate that guys. I am sure the companies will have there reasons for being a part of this or not. I would like to see more teams and sponsors as this thing grows but I love seeing the sponsors back that help the event get it's start.

I appreciate that guys. I am sure the companies will have there reasons for being a part of this or not. I would like to see more teams and sponsors as this thing grows but I love seeing the sponsors back that help the event get it's start.

Easy there killer. All that means more work, and those that met me know I am allergic to that. :chicken:

I would personally like to see Nike and Ping get involved. But who knows who it really will be? JB and GG always keep us on our toes.

+1 on more teams...pending sponsors of course to support it...

Easy there killer. All that means more work, and those that met me know I am allergic to that. :chicken:

GG will swoop in to save the day, though!

Of course people say that would like to see more teams, most say that solely because it would "increase their chances" with more spots open. Cracks me up.

I'm excited for it no matter what, who, or how many are involved. Its the effing Morgan Cup for crying out loud!

Of course people say that would like to see more teams, most say that solely because it would "increase their chances" with more spots open. Cracks me up.

I'm excited for it no matter what, who, or how many are involved. Its the effing Morgan Cup for crying out loud!

That's right! It really doesn't matter how large or small this upcoming announcement will be either, Im psyched for it! I do love to speculate on what will come out next, and then undoubtedly when the info comes it's completely different and even more awesome.

All this speculation is killing me lol.

theres really lots of great sponsors either new or returning. if i've learned one thing from being here its not to think you can figure out whats gonna happen. JB and GG always end up surprising me. and with the Morgan Cup its always even more surprising what they come up with!

theres really lots of great sponsors either new or returning. if i've learned one thing from being here its not to think you can figure out whats gonna happen. JB and GG always end up surprising me. and with the Morgan Cup its always even more surprising what they come up with!

Exactly, most folks will short side themselves.

All this guy does is work and dream big. Don't let him fool you for a minute.

Back to the sponsor ponder, I know about 600 forum members that would be tickled to see Seemore somehow involved..

I plan on being there one way or another. I can take some good pictures and videos on the course. Might even rent a good long distance lens or two.

This. I stopped predicting things around here awhile ago. Morgan and Josh always exceed my wildest dreams

Someone mentioned Adams and I think that a MC would be great for them. Being recently acquired by the King of marketing TM, an event like this with the massive exposure could go a very very long way in bringing Adams to the forefront of a lot peoples minds. I don't doubt TM is trying everything they can to make Adams the 2nd biggest name in golf.

All that being said, I'm hoping Cleveland/Srixon gives it another go. That equipment is fantastic and the treatment they gave us as staffers was second to none.

I love to hear this Dave! Just being involved in any way possible is awesome.

Definitely would of went this year but the new baby stopped that trip. So can't wait till next year!

Whatever those companies are, I hope they get left in awe by all the feedback the participants and forum members give them. Oh, and have left handed equipment or the lefties will probably riot haha

i want to see the same sponsors and different ones, all at the same time. i think every OEM stands to gain tons of R&D and exposure thru this event. i would think they would all be chomping at the bit to get into this thing.

i want to see the same sponsors and different ones, all at the same time. i think every OEM stands to gain tons of R&D and exposure thru this event. i would think they would all be chomping at the bit to get into this thing.

I am betting that they are to be honest

I think, no...I know that I am anxious to hear what amazing golf course will hold this EPIC event. Reunion, True Blue/Caledonia and ___________ ( you fill in the blank) I can't even begin to imagine where it might be held. I know that it will be an incredible facilty.

Also anxious to hear about the venue. Google map at the ready, and 12 hrs of music on the pod. Gonna love the journey there if I am lucky enough. Maybe I should get a foreign language CD instead.

I'm anxious to know the dates. A large roadtrip through Glacier National Park and western Canada next summer is the only potential blocker for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back