monkeyboy

Reaction score
Handicap
first post, not new to online forums. I have golfed since I was 8 years old. Im more a weekend warrior, but am starting an online golf review site and coming here for real opinions on golf products

pm me and I can send the URL

once I get cozy here maybe Ill add it to my signature. I just dont want to look like a spammer and get banned.

Welcome to the forum.

I can tell you that it is not allowed to do any self promotion on this forum. We have golf club reviews here that you are welcomed to contribute to.

Welcome to the site
The best club reviews on the web

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum.

I can tell you that it is not allowed to do any self promotion on this forum. We have golf club reviews here that you are welcomed to contribute to.

sounds good. Personally I dont know how I did not know about this website, but then again I have so many interests that there are some forums I belong to I don't visit for months, so adding new ones is even less of a priority.

I just moved to MI though and wow the golfing is very good. Too bad the winters werent like TX here though

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP monkeyboy, good luck with your new site. Look forward to your contributions here. You will find some awesome real world reviews here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP glad you joined
where are you from in MI?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP, I loved the time I spent working in MI.

Welcome to THP

Welcome along :)

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Back