2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to sneak down there and play a time or 2.

haha I bet there are a couple fantastic stories there!!

Two were shown on the streaming coverage. The other may show up on a blooper reel.

Two were shown on the streaming coverage. The other may show up on a blooper reel.

I really do hope it is on the blooper real. Honestly have no idea how you didn't cuss. Oh I never actually said it sorry about that.

I watched a bunch of the streaming but sadly missed those haha.. Here's to a blooper reel!!!
One was Kelly and Bullfrog on True Blue, I was taking video of their bunker shot and was well to the left of David. Somehow he snap hooks a bunker shot and the ball and sand come flying over at me, right over my head by about 6 inches.

I really do hope it is on the blooper real. Honestly have no idea how you didn't cuss. Oh I never actually said it sorry about that.
Lmao dude, no worries. It was awesome.

I love the fact that the MC is going back to TB and Caledonia...the staff at TB was outstanding...I will never forget walking into the proshop during Media Day and they had the website up watching the webcam and they said...you guys are awesome!

The entire staff was great the whole weekend at TB, we could not have asked for anything better. I only played Caledonia the one day, but it was a beautiful course and very peaceful.

All I know is that I will be very happy when the announcement is made about how we apply to participate again....because I am ready to get to work to do what ever I have to do to get back there for a second year!

I love the fact that the MC is going back to TB and Caledonia...the staff at TB was outstanding...I will never forget walking into the proshop during Media Day and they had the website up watching the webcam and they said...you guys are awesome!

The entire staff was great the whole weekend at TB, we could not have asked for anything better. I only played Caledonia the one day, but it was a beautiful course and very peaceful.

All I know is that I will be very happy when the announcement is made about how we apply to participate again....because I am ready to get to work to do what ever I have to do to get back there for a second year!

I remember this as well, that was awesome that they were following along the whole time. The True Blue staff was amazing. Bob Saganti talked to me there after the final round and was SUPER nice, send him a friend request on Facebook if you haven't already, he is in charge of the golf operations there I believe. He hooked me up with a free True Blue license plate after he found out I was part of The Morgan Cup.

I still have to get this framed but this is something very special I took away from Morgan Cup 2.0. I'm really looking forward to putting one similar to it next year. I got all the participants as well as the volunteers to sign it for me.

DSC_0889.jpg

That's awesome, Kelly. Wish I would have thought to do that.

Posted via tapatalk.

That is absolutely awesome Kelly!

I still have to get this framed but this is something very special I took away from Morgan Cup 2.0. I'm really looking forward to putting one similar to it next year. I got all the participants as well as the volunteers to sign it for me.

DSC_0889.jpg
That is Awesome !

DSC_0889.jpg

Mine is the upside down one on the right, how did I end up being the only upside down one?! lol

I was looking at it and couldn't for the life of me figure out who it belonged to until you said it on facebook haha

I will get a signed pin flag in 2013! Pissed that I did not do that this year.

There were a couple going around...wish I would have done it too....stupid!

I think Biggsy did one, and for some reason I thought INgolfer did one too

Well that's a pretty dang big announcement. Can't say enough how happy I am that more guys will get the opportunity to experience these courses. The staff is wonderful and incredibly hospitable, well unless it's late afternoon ;)

Even though its about a 12 hour drive from where I'm at, I'd love to road trip it to SC next year. Heck, we could organize a little caravan/carpool for guys in the area that are playing or volunteering.

Depending on the dates this is doable.

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

There were a couple going around...wish I would have done it too....stupid!

I think Biggsy did one, and for some reason I thought INgolfer did one too
Yeah, Biggsy had one done for his Hole in One.

Why mess with a good thing?!? Excellent news for the MC! I want to play this course badly!!

When do we have to have our entries in?

Good i really got to get mine ready. It is a dream to get to play in the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back